starblazer | needs approval by 3ds

Based on Click to view
Artist 3ds [gallery]
Time spent 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Re: starblazer | needs approval

Postby ethium » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:46 pm

hey there! It looks like shovel listed the traits wrong.
      accessories are no-rarity ([nr]) so this would just be a standard myo since there are no visible edits to the lineart that I can see outside of the accessory.

which you can use a common myo for, but I'll leave that up to you since I don't know for sure your aware.

but other than that this snapper looks fine! Just let me know if you'd like to still use your common myo on this guy or what you'd like to do instead before I approve them.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3ds » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:11 pm

ethium wrote:
      hey there! It looks like shovel listed the traits wrong.
      accessories are no-rarity ([nr]) so this would just be a standard myo since there are no visible edits to the lineart that I can see outside of the accessory.

which you can use a common myo for, but I'll leave that up to you since I don't know for sure your aware.

but other than that this snapper looks fine! Just let me know if you'd like to still use your common myo on this guy or what you'd like to do instead before I approve them.

oh! thanks for letting me know, ill edit the original design then? the creator said it was common aha
3ds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:13 pm

munchkinn wrote:oh! thanks for letting me know, ill edit the original design then? the creator said it was common aha

sounds good! be sure to get permission from the creator of the design before you make any official changes (unless you already have it) and you can feel free to let me know when it's finished (via DM or if your on the discord, on discord) so I can take a look and approve them for you.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me