Artist whimbie [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by whimbie

Entry #3 (Final)

Postby whimbie » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:46 pm

At long last, I got my third and final entry done. I don't even know how many times I erased and redid him..... rip my burning eyes. He's my favorite boy yet, and I will 100% be keeping him if he doesn't place. Just a heads up.
(Other than giving me credit for the design, if he wins do whatever else you want with him!)

Btw, the timer is off by an hour or two. I had to take a break in the middle and did not close out of this.

This kind of pattern was a first for me, so sorry if it looks bad. I thought I did okay though.
I was going to give him wings, but then I remembered I have no idea how to draw wings, so I threw that thought straight out the window.

An optional thing about him, if you're interested:
He's mostly blind, and can see very little, if anything, hence the weird coloring on the eyes. To make up for that he has a form of telesthesia, and is able to perceive most things around him using careful control of that ability.

Feel free to scrap that thought and fix the eyes if you don't like it though, lol. It's mostly a note for me if he doesn't win~
♥ ♡ ♥
|| kaiya || she/her || aroace ||
╔══════════════════╗
wipwipwipwipwipwipwip
textextexttextextetextex
╚══════════════════╝
|| TH || PFQ || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
whimbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist