Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by husky.

ashefye

Postby husky. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:04 am

what a lovely gift <3
    proof

art by SkyGold

ashefye 'ashe'
    She is very grounded and intuitive. A rational thinker, she uses logic and reasoning as she goes about her day. She is often the kalon others go to for advice or just a listening ear, and loves hearing about what everyone else is up to. She is very sensible when it comes to decision-making, although as she has gotten older she has begun to indulge her own desires. She entertains dreams of becoming a well-known counsellor or psychologist (as well as a fortune cookie maker - a hobby she keeps well hidden, but loves to surprise people with little personal advice cookies as gifts or snacks).
    She is a lady of nature, and enjoys spending time swimming in rivers and hiking. Her favourite places to visit are where others rarely tread - the wilder the trail or more remote the lake, the more enticing it is to Ashefye. When she returns from one of her outings, she spends time detangling her knotted hair and tail, pulling out burrs and twigs and neatly braiding it again. She hums her favourite tunes as she goes about her business; although not always in tune, especially when hitting high notes, she doesn’t mind.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go