Penguin's Paeus Serpent Entry #1 by Len.

Based on Click to view
Artist Len. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penguin's Paeus Serpent Entry #1

Postby Len. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:38 am

I fell in love with these lines OwO
      The species in and of itself is just so beautiful and very well planned out.
      There's no way I'll get selected out of the many wonderful artists trying out, but I had to try.
      Also, my first time doing line edits on someone else's lineart. Yay? I don't think it turned out too bad, I definitely see room for improvement though. I really like how the fluff in and around the ears turned out.
      Anyway, if I were to become a Paeus artist, I'd love to be a nursery artist. So, I will be creating one more design, and then "breeding" that one and this one, creating a hypothetical baby paeus.

Info about me I guess.. Uhh, I'm a girl, in highschool, with plenty of time on my hands to make designs. I enjoy video games such as Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Minecraft, and Final Fantasy. I like to draw, and am still getting used to drawing on a tablet, so designing these would be really great for practicing.

Anyway, here, have a super floof bab.

Second entry found here

The only edits this one has are fluff edits around the head, ears, neck, and belly.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me