Based on Click to view
Artist Cosmonaut [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry- Hotarrettes

Postby Cosmonaut » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:53 am

-These guys are sort of like a mix between rabbit and ferret
-They are herbivorous, and eat mainly fruits along with some forbs and leafy vegetation
-The tail and head are actually two seperate beings joined as one, and each being in relation to the other is referred to as a "symbionite"
-They were created as an attempt to invent telepathy, and so the tail and head have conscious thought and can hear each other's thoughts
-They wear glass containers with fireflies in the shape of ordinary objects-- for instance, the hat on the one up there
-The language they speak is whatever language they were first taught in a lab, but they aren't capable of learning more than one language
-They hate it when you refer to both of them as "she", "he", or any other singular pronoun
-The tail and head's personalities are usually exact opposites
-They thrive in warm, tropical temperate climates, such as New Zealand and Western North America
-They often believe that the only companion they require is their symbionite, so they live solitary, except for a mate they find
-Choosing a mate is difficult; both symbionites have to agree that the mate in question is acceptable
-Their offspring are called "kits" and there are anywhere from two to six in a litter
-Often, their offspring do not live long because the relationship between two symbionites is hard to form and if it does not form correctly, they cannot live
-They are typically 30-40 cm in length (7-11 in)
-They live 7-10 years in the wild and up to 23 years in captivity
-The symbionites cannot live without eachother. They are physically connected and share their energy with each other. However, if the other symbionite is removed carefully, there's a chance that they can both survive.

That's all the information I have right now. If I think of anything else I'll add it.
Last edited by Cosmonaut on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry

Postby Disgustedorite » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:45 am

Can you tell me more about the species, like diet and habitat? Is it solitary, or does it live in groups?
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry

Postby Cosmonaut » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Hohki wrote:Can you tell me more about the species, like diet and habitat? Is it solitary, or does it live in groups?

I added some more information above
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me