WIP pup by Shinasuki

Based on Click to view
Artist Shinasuki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP pup

Postby Shinasuki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 am

Not sure I'll enter the contest since I get tired of drawing too fast to finish anything (hence this is really sloppy).
But this is a puppy of the creature. The head is really round for a number of reasons: I can't draw, the puppy is partly looking at the camera, its a young creature so the face may be shorter.
I liked the candle on the back since that means I know where the shadows should be, that is IF I had any feel for that sort of thing at all.
It's licking its own leg for some reason. Not everything animals do makes sense so why should I try to explain it? I won't. So you can drop it now.
Lots of the other entries had black oil in the tail but nowhere does it say that is the oil the tail is using, there are other flammable (doesn't specify that either but it seems to be the theme) oils and so I went with a transparent yellow oil to see what it looks like.

So I don't know if I'll finish this one or make the other growth stages or not but I would bet on that I won't, considering my track record of similar tasks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Shinasuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me