Based on Click to view
Artist The Lost soul [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 4
81 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

MYO Kiamara entry- Tattoo therapist

Postby The Lost soul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 am

I got approval to tone down the fluff. Don't worry. Hellohihi..... best chestnut unicorn bud a riverdancing bacon could have. :'D

Username: The Lost soul
Kiamara's Name: 'Angel'
Kiamara's Gender: female
Personality:
Angel is a sweet girl. That's what most will tell you, and they're right. Angel is a sweet young lady, and she never seems to be depressed or frown. It seems strange, but with Angel as she is, she's always over at a bar, or giving someone a tattoo or hair-do, chattering and listening to them, how their day went, their worries and woes, giving them advice, keeping up-to-date with the local news, and always poking in an encouraging word. Angel is that therapist that nobody knows they have. You see.... there are many jobs where the people listen to you talk so you come back for more. Bar tenders, hair dressers, all the rage and gossip flowing into them. They talk back, listen, and just make you feel like you belong. Angel is one of those unofficial therapists.
Virtuous, exemplary, meticulous, auspicious, philanthropic, liberal, didactic, eclectic, and completely in-love with the Rorschach test. Angel is a polite, intelligent, detailed, and understanding girl. She tries to use deinstitutionalization to help mental health patients. She isn't perfect and fails sometimes, but she has a good heart and tries her best to help people stay out of straight jackets and work through their issues.
While her style is brash and loud, she doesn't seem the type to voice herself very much. Naturally, she seems to be a well-mannered child who sticks to the rules and is just a really well-off girl, but something about her has shifted to become a more visually gaudy. She is uncertain of her own tastes, but is not indecisive, just not well-founded.
Angel never seems to care if you hate her or not, she just wants to help people and give them a chance(or a million chances). Rarely does she ever get mad, and usually she just gets flustered and walks out of the room. She's nearly always in a good mood and tries to spread it like a contagion, as benevolent and selfless as she can muster.
She has habits of trusting people too much, putting too much effort into helping someone, or being too optimistic where it spoils and turns bitter. Each whisper of hope becomes a dagger and all she can think of doing is trying harder.
With all her effort, her love, her passion, her knowledge, her sweet optimism, she has flaws, and she sometimes slips up, but it never keeps her down. Even when someone goes too far, when something hits deep, or she falls down, she picks herself back up and keeps walking.
Angel has a lot of knowledge in her head, and can spout mountains of information out, all at once, even things that you never knew of. She has obviously had a rigorous education and was well-schooled, though she doesn't seem to like working big, heavy-paying stiff jobs. They seem to bother her and instead, she finds an outlet in her work.
She is mainly a tattoo artist, but doubles as a hair stylist and dabbles in piercings. She is self-taught mainly, but she definitely was taught to do her tattoos, as she is very good for her youth. With her job, when she is sick, she has a habit of drawing designs on herself or doodling all over paper, napkins, anything she can get her hands on. When she does draw, she makes a few funny faces and often mumbles to herself. Usually it's incoherent, but it's pretty fun to watch.
She's just the sweetest, nicest girl she can be, but she's not afraid to put on a serious face when she needs to. She can't tell a joke for her life, and she's a bit oblivious to a lot of things in life, like certain slang words and terms.

With her ever-glowing smile and those sweet red-orange eyes, she just seems to be a candle of hope in a dimming world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just.... love her. I didn't expect to be able to ever draw her or put her down in a colored image.... you always dream, but you never think it could happen, huh? I'm just very happy.

I'd love some critique!
-adult-asocial(likely schizoid)-
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Kiamara entry- Tattoo therapist

Postby goneleft » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 am

Oh man, this is so.. nice. I would have something way better to say but I just don't know. I really love it man <3. So.. oh, I don't really know. just keep up the good work C:
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost soul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:17 am

wow, thank you!
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .oh deer » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 am

She's so pretty! I really hope you win the competition, I'd love to see her in the actual Kiamara lines. <3
hello world!
my name is /blurred/, but call me deery or deer if you wish.
i thought - since i'm not the much of an interesting person -
i'd just list a few of the many things that have consumed my
life, and if you share one of my interests, send over a pm. i
love talking to people with things in common and i love gif
wars. so, here's the list: [ in no particular order ]

tumblr.
Dan & Phil & Zoe & all of o2l +
feral heart
youtube
roleplay
drawing
anime
lions & other cute mammals & deer
.oh deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost soul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 am

Thank you! That means a lot!
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeTardis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:37 am

Omg!!this so rocks!!!

Hi,I am ZeTardis.
RPs- I am looking for 1x1s,Supernatural,Anime,Romance &Arranged marriage rps.
Strongly craving joining asemi-lit The Selection rps
and Couples rps.

ZeTardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost soul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:44 am

Thanks!

any critique? Something look odd? A line out of place? Is the shoulder marking too thin and light? Is the base design too plain? Are the markings too messy?
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 am

The Lost soul wrote:Thanks!

any critique? Something look odd? A line out of place? Is the shoulder marking too thin and light? Is the base design too plain? Are the markings too messy?

I personally Love this, the marking shoulder, I didn't notice it so maybe make it a little bolder? other then that this design is lovely! I'd love some critique on mine if you don't mind o///o

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeTardis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Anoher tattoo would be awesome

Hi,I am ZeTardis.
RPs- I am looking for 1x1s,Supernatural,Anime,Romance &Arranged marriage rps.
Strongly craving joining asemi-lit The Selection rps
and Couples rps.

ZeTardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lost soul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:50 am

KK, I'll just darken the shoulder marking.

Not sure about another tattoo, but I'll think about it!
Thanks for the tips!
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes