Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by slothly

I made the standing pose ;)

Postby slothly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 am

copied from my other post)
Username: Slothly

Cutiemark and Talent: Cutiemark is a flaming egg. Her talent is Breeding and caring for orphaned pheonix eggs. She runs an adoption centre- in manehatten, exotics pets are all the rage and phoenixes are very popular- even Celestia herself has one!

In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!):

Her mane and tail are a bright reddish-pink colour, lightly speckled at the tips. The tail is very long, and she wears it loose, sometimes wrapped around her legs to hide the fact she has griffins feet. She is 1/4 griffin, making her sort of a hippogriff, although the only distiguishable griffin on her is her hind legs which end in talons, and her wings which are larger than a regular pegasi's. She has long fetlocks which resemble fire and a parttern which looks like smoke trailing up her front right leg. Her wings also have this fire pattern, which makes her seem more "phoenix like" to the baby phoenix. The fire patterns are natural though the smoke is dyed onto her light cream fur. Her eyes are a bright cyan, a clear change for her fire theme.

Suggested name (if any):
Fire heart, Phoenix something?

Idealized History and Occupation:
mother was a hippogriff (half griffin, half pony) and her father a pegasi. This means she is mostly pony, with a bit of griffin in her. The town she grew up in was a fairly tolerating place, though her family was the only mixed species. This meant she stood out a lot in school and was teased at first by a few pegasi who would call her "freak" and "bird brain". However, her griffin nature meant she was very strong and could always stand up for herself. She was still quite self concious though, and grew her tail out long so she could hide her talons.
She first discovered her talent with Phoenixes when she went on a school trip to the everfree forest. A baby phoenix had fell from the nest and all the other foals were picking it up and throwing it about- as young ones do. However, Fire heart stepped in and rescued it, and from then on felt a bond with the wild birds, but sepecially phoenixes. When she grew up, she started up
She was born and raised in the suburbs of manehatten, a quiet little town where nothing was very out of the ordinary. Her a rescue centre on the edge of the everfree, near to manehatten and her hometown. At first it was just charity funded, but when Celestia herself paid a visit and adopted a Phoenix, it became the most popular place to get your exotic pets.

Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference):
Not sure what that is ^^ Maybe?

keep it chill
see that girl you just called lazy and slow?
well thats actually a sloth.
69% of people wont put this in their sig.
copy and paste this
if you're one of the 420% who have a heart

links:
:tumblr blog
:my art
:sloth rock yeah
:what is homestuck?
slothly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I made the standing pose ;)

Postby DragonLoverHere » Mon May 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Ah... That makes it a ton easier to see her hooves and stuff! She's so cute!<3333
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby To The Roses » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 am

i love how you did the back hooves to look like claws!! and the colors are simply lovely.
To The Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I made the standing pose ;)

Postby slothly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 pm

i cant believe this
im past the point of caring it is 3:23am

keep it chill
see that girl you just called lazy and slow?
well thats actually a sloth.
69% of people wont put this in their sig.
copy and paste this
if you're one of the 420% who have a heart

links:
:tumblr blog
:my art
:sloth rock yeah
:what is homestuck?
slothly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery