Lalita - Scene entry by Oρнeℓια

Based on Click to view
Artist Oρнeℓια [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lalita - Scene entry

Postby Oρнeℓια » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 am

I decided to try something a little different, so I came up with Lalita.

Username: ♥β U Я И Ɩ И G♥
Cutiemark and Talent: Her cutie mark is something not really related to scene, but a lot of scene girls have a celtic tattoo. This is a really basic celtic ring, with orange emphasis and interest. It's a simpler design of a celtic ring that is used to illustrate sadness, chaos and anger all rotating in one miserable cycle. Lalita can make other people happier by taking away their sadness, which of course leaves her with all the misery.
In Depth Design Description (down to the last accessory!): Lalita has thick spiky dark grey hair with raccoon extensions, and highlighted pink with tan speckles. It is also vaguely tinted purple in places. She has neon patterns of lighting bolts, bones, broken hearts and a music note. She also has neon swirls highlighted with white. She wears a black hoop earring and two studs.
Suggested name (if any): Lalita, because it's like Lolita. If you're looking for a MLP name, then i thought of Misery Music, but you can change it if you want.
Idealized History and Occupation: She grew up on her own, and hated seeing everyone miserable. One day her friend was crying and she just sucked the sad right out of her. So now that's what she does, even though it makes her miserable.
Do you hold any interest in becoming a QUOTE Character artist? (just to know for future reference): Nope :)
Other: Third entry!
Last edited by Oρнeℓια on Sun May 05, 2013 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lalita - Scene entry

Postby rochester. » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I love her! The face expression and the coloring.... She's amazing!
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oρнeℓια » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

aw, thanks so much <3

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Wed May 01, 2013 3:46 am

Oh my goodness... She's so different, so fresh, so totally cool! You did an excellent job in the idea of covering her with symbols and marks, and all so well planned out! It's fresh, unique, and totally awesome! And the way you planned out her beautiful mane and tail... So good...<3 How can I say anything but stunning work on her design? And that talent and cutiemark idea are soooo perfect! She's so pretty, I love her to bits! Amazing work!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oρнeℓια » Wed May 01, 2013 8:13 am

Wow thanks so much <3

Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me