Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tera

Postby Call Me Hero » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 am

Name:
Tera
{Tear-a}

Breed:
Tera is a mixed-hybrid dog with three prominent lines in her including, wolf, German Shepard, and Siberian husky

Personality:
Tera could be compared to those aspects of a black diamond in the rough. She is a more solitary animal with no blatant wanting to be around large crowds of other being, no matter the species. Though she does not enjoy large crowds she does no how to behave and put up with them. She is on the quieter side but that does not make her shy by any means; actually she is very confident in herself and doesn’ty really have any patients at all with those who think they have any right to boss her around, talk down/bad to/about her, or throw their weight around.

She will not hesitate to defend herself, or others, with a skill that comes from necessity and not want. She is highly argumentative, temperamental/touchy/irritable – which ever you prefer to use –and there are a few things you should never ask her; like say… where are family is, for that one you may just get a paw in the face, ask of her of her brother though and you will leave with major wounds, if alive at all. She does, however, know her place and gives respect where it is due. Now that I’ve explained the black part of the diamond let me reassure you of the actual diamond part.

Though Tera does not enjoy masses of company she doesn’t thrive in complete isolation either, or rather, a small group of less than six is where she feels most comfortable. Granted, it may be hard to convince her to call you a friend once she gets to know and trust you she is a lifelong companion who will defend, protect, and just be there for you in general. When in the right company Tera can, on occasion, turn into an excitable young thing with boundless energy, kindness, and laughter.

History:
A voice in the darkness drifted to my ears. “Ma’am, it has come to my attention that you are the creator of this… creature… here.” She pointed a finger at the unconscious form of Tera just as my eyes dragged themselves open, already I was glaring at this lady. “Yes, I am.” She scribbled something down on her little clipboard once I spoke. “I would like for you to tell me of her. When this interview is over you may both be safely returned to where ever it is we found you.” I continued to glare at her, thinking of her proposition. I had no idea where we were so I quickly decided it best to comply. “What do you want to know?”

She had smiled at my question. “Tell me of her heritage.” I was confused as to why should would want to know this but I answered none the less. “Well she is mostly angel, her mother being a half breed and her father completely so. She is the great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Ziebeth, Gabriel’s own dog. As far as breed goes though she is a mixture of many but German Shepard, Siberian husky, and wolf are most prominent.” At this the lady nodded her head, apperantly content with my answer. “And what of her pup-hood?” She questioned. Again I wondered slightly why she wanted to know this. “She was born with four others, 3 males and one girl, Tera was the runt. In her pack she is considered a disgrace because she was the only black pup born, the others were white or silver. She was picked on and bullied by everyone but her eldest brother. The two were quite inseparable. Then one day an elder was brutally murdered and –though she was still only a pup – blame was placed on her shoulder. She was sent to Earth with clipped wings for punishment, made to wear a viel with the elders blood in it as remembrance, and banned from any contact with any angelic creature. Naturally she was heartbroken without her brother and even attempted to end her life, but little had she known a curse had been laid upon her. ‘only when your unnatural life is taken by something pure may you end your suffering.’” Once more she jotted something down.

“You mentioned her name was Tera, why is that?” I rolled my eyes slightly. “She was born as Esmarelda but when she was cast down they pronounced her Tera, meaning “Revoulting Beauty”.” She nodded and scribbled on her note board again. “Can you tell me how she survived on her own at such a young age?” She actually questioned me now. “When she fell she ended up in an alley amoung a rogue pack. They took her in, but at a price, she was their plaything, ranging anywhere from punching bag, slave and even lover.” At this my face screwed up. “do you care to elaborate?”

I didn't but with an angry glance from the lady I did. "She was bound to them by threat of death to do as any pack member wished until Bamon, the alpha, decided she was worthy of being a member. She was forced to endure torture from the angry, slavery to the lazy, and pups with the careless." There was silence for a moment. "So you mean she was beaten, mistreated, and raped?" I just nodded, sorow in my heart. "Did she become one of the pack?" I shook me head until she demanded I edplain. "Before she was able to be the pack and a rival fell in war. That's when she escaped." Pause... "and?" The lady prompted. "She wasn the run for several days when I woke up here."

At that moment Tera semed to shake off whatever drug they had put in her system. Before I knew it the lady was torn the sheds along with the guard, and as someone began to enter the room he was quickly disposed of too. Narrowly we escaped. Once out of the building I vanished, watching from the sky as my little creation fled to the foresr, and unknowningly towards Bal's territory.
Last edited by Call Me Hero on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━

hey y'all, I'm Hero if you
haven't noticed. I've been
a member here for awhile
but I'm not always very active.
PM me if you wanna talk c:
I'm pretty friendly and an avid
BlackIce shipper //bricked
//reminds self to post links

━━━━━━━━
░░❄❄░░░░░
░░❄❄░░░░░
What
goes
better
together
than

and

Image?"

credit
Call Me Hero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tera

Postby Flicka » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 pm

I like the palette; However.... I can see where you didnt use caps lock and went over the lines. A simple backround would've made it easy to fix the imperfections if you didnt know how to use caps or on certain linearts cant. Now I read you used a tablet; I would suggest more practice, I myself do not use a tabet but have a natural arc to where I can do line-edits where I feel it needed. As for the ears.... I would've made it simlar to a triangle smooth rather then all circle bubble edges. And for the thing on her leg, im not really sure what that is

Im not really seeing all the breeds you say are there. It would've been nice to see that.

As for her personality it not bad; generally I usually am more attracted to the more solitary bunch. Just because I know how to bring the best side of people out. However... Her not liking a bunch of people around her would be in fact a problem as Balsantine's family is quite large and growing bigger.

I do however like her story.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tera

Postby Call Me Hero » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

If you so choose for her to be in the placing then there is kf course room for slight modifications to her if you wish. Beyond that, thank you for your tips on editing!

I'm glad to hear you like her Story, it took me forever to get the idea right and then two hours of typing to get it up on the tablet and even longer to edit it to the slight level that I did. XD
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━

hey y'all, I'm Hero if you
haven't noticed. I've been
a member here for awhile
but I'm not always very active.
PM me if you wanna talk c:
I'm pretty friendly and an avid
BlackIce shipper //bricked
//reminds self to post links

━━━━━━━━
░░❄❄░░░░░