Pow by Moo!

Based on Click to view
Artist Moo! [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Pow

Postby Moo! » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 am

Well, this is my entry. He (or she) is a Peruvian Inca Orchid also known as Perro sin Pelo de Peru. There are two varieties, the hairless and the coated. The hairless (like my entry) were prized by the Incan royalty, while the coated were used as hunting dogs. He has a natural mohawk ( some of the hairless do have mohawks), floppy ears, and a traditional spotted pattern,though instead of natural colors it is lime green and red-pinkish. He has robotic horns which have extra sensors on them, and h replaced his tail for a robotic one. Normally the end of his tail hangs limp as if it were tail fur, but in the water he can unfurl it into a whale/dolphin-like fin that he can use to help him swim.

The tail end came out a little too small, and overall he turned out very different than I expected, but I still like him. I know yu said you like short fur, but I couldn't resist using this breed, and hopefully he's not too extreme for you. I saved all the original lineart, so if there is anything you want me to change please let me know! Thank you so much for the contest!! :D

Refs:

Where did everyone go?..

Moo!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me