Based on Click to view
Artist Rainbow Sherbet [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 2

Postby Rainbow Sherbet » Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 am

Another entry for Pastel's contest Let me know what you think of it Pastel ^^
Oh, and by the way the golden color around her muzzle and chest is supposed to be more of a Yellow, not Orange since I read you disliked Orange. Hope it's still acceptable. Also I was not sure how to make the extra tail layers separate looking, so I decided to leave them translucent (kind of like balloons) and add the glow-stick illuminations :3 The left eye's iris is meant to be shaped like a crescent moon too.

Lines by melanie
Coloring and Background by me
I had the name Sherbet, please don't use it!
Rainbow Sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 2

Postby Mydear » Sun May 06, 2012 6:30 am

Woah!
    I love this <3
    If you dont win, mind if I buy this from you?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 2

Postby Rainbow Sherbet » Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 am

M i d n i g h t wrote:
    Woah!
    I love this <3
    If you dont win, mind if I buy this from you?

Thanks M i d n i g h t :]
I'll consider it :3
I had the name Sherbet, please don't use it!
Rainbow Sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me