Artist ShinyPineTree [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry-- August

Postby ShinyPineTree » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 am

Hope you like my entry!

So it is a female, and her name is August. The name was just pretty <3

She is almost solid black as for her coat, with exception of the patterns. The patterns are all checkered, expecially along her back. They are the biggest on the top and gradiant the way down to smaller. On her legs, she has the same concept, but each leg has a different checkered pattern. The checkers are colored in a rainbow along her body. hey start from her head as red and go to her tail as purple. She has wings too. She loves listening to music and has a purple ipod always with her. She wears two spike bangles, and a matching collar, and two non-spike bangles on her hind legs. Each one is a different color. August also has a rainbow mane of hair that she loves alot. ( it pwns everyone's lives )

Her personality pretty avereage for a wolf like her; sweet, kind, witty, funny, and simply like a teen girl (;

I hope you like this entry, and good luck with your contest! If this design doesn't please you, may I keep the design? If you would like anything changes (name, description, picture, ect) please say so too. :D
ShinyPineTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me