My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Koi Inu #5

Postby symmetra » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 pm

user ;; Toxinaty (My bff)
name ;; umbrella..or...maki :D..Or...something..NOODLES...ITS NOODLES!
gender ;; femme
story ;; She was born into a familly that adored her.
Her voice is high and squeeky so all her friends think she's adorable,
But due to mood swings she often makes people upset.
One day she was walking along the beach and say the other people surfing.
She tried it out on a piece of wood.
She discovered her true passion that day.
(Bluh, what did i wright?)
song ;; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaImtAdoicU
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;;
Imagehttp://picasion.com/i/1V0KO/

My anatomy is so bad XU
Why does this look so terrible!???!!!??
ALSO, its just lines right now.

I'v failed you toxin...
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm

bump ~
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Gonna end this on the 20th
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks for telling us : )

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:58 pm

YAY!
I am so excited~
(I hope toxy will be XD)
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am

Hey Dreamer, just wondering, what time does this end on tomorrow? =) I've been working on my form for a few days now (through Word, its easier for me to edit there.) but I wanted to make sure I posted it in time. ^^
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 am

Probably the end of the day ^^
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsabindrill » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:25 pm

DreamerDaWolf wrote:Probably the end of the day ^^

Yay C:
══════════════════════
Image/ Soph / she/THEY / Capricorn / Image

Hi! seems ive been on the website forever huh? i hope all is well, im doing alright and hopefully will contiunute to do so, i stan star wars and its basically my only interest muah bye, oh btw im sapphic now
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Tsabindrill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 am

❀ u s e r n a m e

Hey, it’s Sola! I’ve seen you around CS, and I’m sure you recognize me ;D I would write the form but this KKI seems to be eager to chat with you! I’ll let her take it from here.

❀ n a m e

Ah yes, my name. Pretty obvious question if you wanted to know about me, of course. I’m Bryony. Always found it a bit amusing how my sister’s name began with an “A” and mine followed up with a “B”.

❀ g e n d e r

Yes, I’m a female. I’m usually too relaxed to bother with making myself up, so while I wouldn’t go as far as calling me tomboyish I’m not completely girly. Like my glasses? I found them at the little bazaar near the shore; a friend dared me to buy them. (Quite expensive; a bloody 2,019 yen!)

❀ n a m e . m e a n i n g

I doubt you’ve met too many others named Bryony, it’s not the most common name you could come by. I was told it was of Greek origin (I’m quite fond of that, I adore Europe!) and was a sort of climbing plant with small but sweet flowers. Not certain what my sister’s name means, I think she mentioned something along the lines of it meaning “bright” in Japanese? I wasn't paying all that much attention, to be honest. Little secret between you and I; not the biggest fan of Japanese culture out there. I can tell you more of that later.

❀ n a m e . o r i g i n

While we’re on the topic of my name, would you like to hear the story of how I got it? See, despite my warm and sunny looks, my mum wasn’t all that familiar with the beach, in fact, I don’t think she had ever truly been to one! She mistook the starfish on my leg for a flower petal and quickly got the idea to entitle me with a name related to plant life. Flora and Jasmine came to mind but after a little more thinking and looking around she knew I was a Bryony!

❀ v o i c e

All right, I can see the look you’re giving me. No, it’s fine, you aren’t being rude! A Koi Koi Inu with a slight European accent isn’t very common; I knew you were expecting something less out of the ordinary. I was raised near England, my sister Akira and I were separated for awhile, I’ll be sure to tell you that story later on in this interview I’m typing up. I usually try to speak politely but end up getting very excited. I hope you fancy exclamation marks! When I first moved back to Japan I was shaky on the language, for being in England for such a long time had really not given me a good chance to speak like the other Koi Koi Inu dogs. When I did learn, I would end up being overly formal and a lot of others didn’t understand why I would never use slang. Akira helped me out a lot, and now my speaking tends to be pretty relaxed. I’m glad to have a good relationship with my sis!

❀ k o i

I’ve noticed you’ve been waiting for me to mention Fraise! Yes, my little Koi is quite the sweetheart. See her looking at you with those big fish eyes? She expects attention or a quick break from my tail to splash around in a bigger pond. Needy little thing. Have you heard of fraise tagada? They’re sugary strawberry-shaped candies, very popular in France! “Fraise” is an uncommon synonym for strawberry. I figure that you’ve realized that Fraise’s pink scales were the reason for such a name.

❀ r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Oh no, dating’s not my thing! Really! All right, so there have been some dates here and there with a boy or two, but it truly wasn’t anything serious. I’m single at the moment with no real interest in mind. Wow, I just realized I haven’t even told you my age! I’m the equivalent to nineteen human years.

❀ b e s t . p e r s o n a l i t y . t r a i t s

If I had to sum up my personality, I’d say I’m a pretty outgoing girl with a love for fun. I try to be modest and subtle, because I don’t want others to think I’m selfish, but at the same time I want to look confident. That makes sense, right? I have a tendency to speak quickly in scattered thoughts, as you’ve noticed I’ve gone off topic a lot! My friends love being around me though, I think that’s a pretty good sign.

+ Friendly + Good Sense of Humor + Modest + Helpful

❀ w o r s t . p e r s o n a l i t y . t r a i t s

I tend to self-doubt now and then, but who doesn’t? I’m also really interested in what others think of me… sometimes a little too interested. I’m also sort of all over the place, constantly switching from one topic to another; wait, I just said that? Scrolling up… yes, I did, my mistake! Too lazy to rewrite this however. Ah, another key point about me: I won’t get off my lazy tail if you pay me. This gets on Fraise’s nerves all the time, she loves to be out and about.

- Unconfident - Paranoid - Critical of Herself - Lazy

❀ s o n g

My favorite song is definitely Sweetbox’s “1,000 Words”. It’s so sweet and uplifting! The YouTube link is here, but I’ll copy-paste the lyrics in case it’s not working for you. [Link]

I know that you're hiding things
    Using gentle words to shelter me
    Your words were like a dream
    But dreams could never fool me
    Not that easily

I acted so distant then
    Didn't say goodbye before you left
    But I was listening
    You'll fight your battles far from me
    Far too easily

"Save your tears 'cause I'll come back"
    I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
    But still I swore to hide the pain when I turn back the pages
    Shouting might have been the answer
    What if I'd cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart?
    But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

Though a thousand words
    Have never been spoken
    They'll fly to you
    Crossing over the time and distance holding you
    Suspended on silver wings

And a thousand words
    One thousand confessions
    Will cradle you
    Making all of the pain you feel seem far away
    They'll hold you forever

The dream isn't over yet
    Though I often say I can forget
    I still relive that day
    You've been there with me all the way
    I still hear you say

"Wait for me, I’ll write you letters"
    I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor
    But still I swore to hide the doubt when I turn back the pages
    Anger might have been the answer
    What if I'd hung my head and said that I couldn't wait?
    But now I'm strong enough to know it's not too late

'Cause a thousand words
    Call out through the ages
    They'll fly to you
    Even though I can't see, I know they're reaching you
    Suspended on silver wings

Oh, a thousand words
    One thousand embraces
    Will cradle you
    Making all of your weary days seem far away
    They'll hold you forever

Oh, a thousand words
    Have never been spoken
    They'll fly to you
    They'll carry you home and back into my arms
    Suspended on silver wings ohhhh

And a thousand words
    Call out through the ages
    They'll cradle you
    Turning all of the lonely years to only days
    They'll hold you forever
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    A Thousand Words

❀ s t o r y

One last thing I must tell you before you go; the story of how I reunited with my sister! It's actually very interesting, though unfortunately I'm not the best writer out there, so I might not be able to convey the story as well as some others could. I was small pup, a year or two away from entering adolescence. My family and I were just going on a hike up the mountains, because Europe is so pretty in spring and my brother promised to show me the cherry blossoms for the first time.

I asked him why, and he gave me a bit of a strange look. "Don't you miss Japan?" he said, and when mum looked at him in horror he snapped his mouth shut.

You see, I was very sick when I was first born, they figured I would die within months. I still have no idea why... I must have just caught some sickness that was common in Asia at the time, or maybe I just had birth defects. They took me to a medical center in Europe, to try some new medicines on me. It didn't work. Akira didn't know about me, and my mother was heartbroken that her pup would likely die. Through some miracle I survived, though my first few years of life were quite a struggle. My mother was too worried that travel would trigger my illness again, so I stayed alone in the hospital (and later the adoption center) until I was temporarily adopted out by a small family.

Of course, I didn't know this when I was a pup.

"Japan?" I had echoed, scrunching up my face in confusion. "Isn't that just a fairy tale?"

"Fairy tale?!" Mum barked. "You told her that Japan was just a story?"

I had never seen my brother look so guilty. "N-No, of course not! She must have just assumed..."

Mum turned to me with tired eyes. "Bryony, I have to tell you something. I'm sorry, I just assumed you knew that you had family in Japan."

"Really?" I blinked. "Are they Koi dogs like me?"

"Yes, they are." My adopted parent then smiled a bit.

"Then let's go!" I chirped. "I love my family, and now I get to meet more of them!"

"It's not that simple," she had sighed. "Bryony, listen to me. We just can't go to Japan, alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's not a good idea. You could get very sick... remember all your months in the hospital? I don't think its a good idea for you to travel when you're still this young. Besides, are they really your family? You've never met them."

"But I want to meet them!"

"Bry, even if you could go to Japan you wouldn't be able to come back to Europe."

"Oh." I said, the disappointment dropping on me like a stone. "But we'll still see the cherry blossoms, right mum?"

Her response was a loving smile. "Of course, Bry."

I never forgot that day though. Every week after that I would coax my brother into taking me to the cherry blossoms, just so I could think about Japan. What was it like over there? Was my other mom nice too? Maybe I even had another brother! Yes, my mind was made up, I would one day go to Japan.

I was nearly halfway through my adolescence when I told my brother I was leaving. "You're insane!" he snapped, but I didn't waver.

"I'm leaving tonight." I insisted. "Seriously, I can take care of myself now! I don't need you getting in my way all the time!"

And surprisingly, next morning I did get the confidence to leave. I never even told my mum, but deep down I had the faith that she would be alright without me. Looking back, it was pretty selfish, but after so many years I couldn't just let Japan be a "what-if" or a fantasy. I needed to see it with my own eyes.

I won't bore you with the story of how I traveled, but let's just say by the time I had reached Japan I never wanted to see another boat, train, or airplane again. I spent a month just wandering around Japan, enjoying the exotic new surroundings, though I was lonely.

The sun was violently hot that month, so I stopped by a nice little beach to take a dip in the water. Fraise was excited to leave my tail, and I enjoyed the lapping waves against my tired back. Soon, it was time to leave though.

"Come along, Fraise," I began, but my jaw dropped as the koi that sped toward me looked nothing like my little fish.

"Get back here!" Another canine was pelting through the sea, her eyes irritated. "Sorry," she gasped. "My koi doesn't usually leave like that, a–" And then she froze. "No way."

"What is it?" I had said, suddenly very uneasy.

"You look just like the picture we got... of my sister."

My heart leapt and my sister and I smiled brightly, shocked but overjoyed to see each other. And from that moment on, I knew I was where I belonged; not in Japan, but wherever my family was... which was Japan. Sorry, I told you I'm not the best writer... I need to work on that ending!

❀ g o o d b y e !

Well, that’s all I have to chat about for now, I promised I’d teach Akira volleyball this afternoon! (My favorite sport, you’d be surprised how well I can knock it with my muzzle!) I enjoyed this interview... talking about myself is actually very interesting! I'll have to tell Akira about this later on, I'm sure she'd love an interview of her own as well.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist