an example of a mac design by weegeestar5

Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

an example of a mac design

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 am

hecc I wanna make this lil dude into a canon mac design now rip.....

anyway?? there seemed to be some confusion?? on what mac designs should look like so here is a visual example

THIS IS ALSO A VISUAL EXAMPLE OF EVERYTHING EXPRESSED BELOW

-colour palettes DO NOT have to be the same or even similar to the original
-markings DO NOT have to be the same or similar to the original
-physical features [ie for cypeta, this would be the flowers around the neck, elbow, the leaf tail and the flower tail tip] DO have to be the same to the original
-if something matches in the original design [ie cypetas flowers], then it is advised that these should match, but not necessary [this can just apply to physical features, too - for example, if luxara's original design has a nose colour that matches to the stripe colour, then it definitely doesn't need to match in a design for the ARPG. HOWEVER, if a luxara's nose and eye colour match, for example, its advised these should match]
-many markings are fine, especially if they reflect on real life animals! its fine if the markings reflect on the luxara's type, too!
-however, there should NOT be any markings that are writing/words/etc. there also shouldn't really be anything that is like a "drawing" on the design [ie a little lineart of a ufo on the design]. as well as this, designs shouldn't look like they are an object [idk how to word this, but basically, not something that looks like the lineart was slapped onto an object]
-there should NOT be any logos on the design, nor can the design be based off of a character in a tv show/movie/book/game/etc

Last bumped by weegeestar5 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 am.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me