Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WIN 09 VR Valentine PPS! Design a Fursuit Pallette Challenge by eelu

Based on Click to view
Artist eelu [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WIN 09 VR Valentine PPS! Design a Fursuit Pallette Challenge

Postby eelu » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 am

WELCOME To eelu's Fursuit Design Challenge!

Im almost ready to put all the fur on my fursuit head, but I forgot to actually design a character!
So Im hoping the CS community will come through and help me come up with some cool designs using the furs I have available!

Want to see the fur palette? You can check it out HERE! Long and Medium! and Short!. NEW COLOUR will be added to the canvas palette asap! Until then feel free to colour pick!

Heres the Headbase we are working with, Front View and Side View

Alright I know what youre here for, lets check out some prizes! There will be 3 Prize Groups!

PRIZE 1
X
X
X
VERY RARE
'09 Valentine Swirl PPS
RARE
Aug '09 Yellow Warrior Paint Dog
RARE
Apr '10 Spotted Albino Dog

PRIZE 2
RARE
Nov '10 Yellow Leurai Dog
X
RARE
Dec '10 Necklace Swirl Dog
RARE
Advent Gold '10 Blu Angel

PRIZE 3
X
RARE
Easter '11 Rusty Spotted Bunny

RARE
Easter '11 Snowy Night Bunny

RARE
Easter '11 Harlequin Bunny

Rules and Guildelines!
TIP: I am currently only making the head/paws/tail of this fursuit, so those areas are of more importance when it comes to designing this character!

*Stick to the palette! It refers back to the real fur colours I have available to use! The palette is in three rows, from Long fur on top to Short fur on the bottom. Bonus points if youre able to account for the different lengths! (Ex. I cant use any of the bottom colours on the palette for cheek fluff, because its not long enough! But I can use the long fur anywhere because I can shave it down) Check out the real fur palette linked at the top! Feel free to tweak the shades you use, to match the palette better

*You can use any colours for the eyes/nose/tongue/etc.

*Add some ears! Or there is a set of default ears and hair fluff if your prefer!

*Add a tail! Nothing too large though please!

*Add claws, teeth, accessories, or whatever your design needs to add some personality and pop!

Stuff I Like!
Heres some themes and ideas for things I like in a character! Feel free to use one or two or none or all of them! These elements are not required in your design to win.

Masc/NB gender - real breeds - wild dogs - punk aesthetics - western/cowboy aesthetics - demon good boy - fantasy elements - piercings - glasses - spots/freckles - 90s aesthetics - claws and maws
Personality: Clever - wild - loves collecting trinkets/toys - himbo energy - scary dog privilege - garbage creature

Terms & Conditions

You can enter as many time as you wish, but you can only win once. This contest is being run to inspire me, any entree may inspire elements I may use in the final design of my fursuit character. Winning a prize does not guarantee I will be using anyones full design. Winning entrees will receive prizes in exchange for the rights to their design, and any non winning entrees will keep all rights to their full designs to use as they wish after the contest closes on Feb 14 23:59 CST.

If Im forgetting something Ill add it here later, until then, GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU for your help!!
Last edited by eelu on Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIN 09 VR Valentine PPS! Design a Fursuit Pallette Chall

Postby odi » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:27 am

marking this, i'll try it out if i find the time/motivation :)

my birthday is may 12th! >:D
might be mischievous...

4 hours behind game time
old avatar
new avatar
for crediting purposes

check out my oekaki! :)
there's a very good chance i have some
adoptables available at the moment,
and they're usually pretty cheap..
check below for what i'd like!

payment priority list:
1. unused webkinz code(s)
2. missed event outcome(s) (ONLY DURING ACTIVE EVENT)
3. event tokens (ONLY DURING ACTIVE EVENT)
4. WL pet(s)
5. c$

always looking for trades!

odi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIN 09 VR Valentine PPS! Design a Fursuit Pallette Chall

Postby eelu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:19 pm

NEW COLOUR will be added to the canvas palette asap! Until then feel free to colour pick!
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me