Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Drawing competition for Octavia by RedtailTheWarrior

Artist RedtailTheWarrior [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Drawing competition for Octavia

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue May 17, 2022 4:51 pm

Hello!

And welcome to my drawing competition

Info:

This character has not yet been fully thought of and i enjoy to see different concepts and ideas put into characters. So if something about her doesn't fit feel free to edit or change things about her. c:

Rewards:

accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7580153&userid=944835

1st Place: 3 Pets, and first pick
2nd Place: 2 Pets, and second pick
3rd Place: 1 Pet, and last pick, as well as two random uncommons, from your wishlist if can
4th place and lower: 3-5 Random uncommons, from your wishlist if can
Other:

This forum I presume will be quite long, but no worries! I'll try to catorgorize it the best I can, don't feel in a rush or a hurry for any part of this competition. If needed you can always pm me and I'm sure I can expand the due date to a later time! And most importantly please have fun. I don't want you to feel intitled to rush things like I've said before or like you have to do it. Drop-outs are okay. If you just loose interest then thats always alright!

Octavia:

Nessesities:
Lots of spikes.
Goth style.
Hair in pig tails.
Aggravated/mad/bored expressions.
Clothes to be mainly black, decorative, and other designs can be whatever colors
More pointy lineart more than curvy, for example her hair has points rather then curls at the end
Would like to see:
Multiple layers of clothing, instead of just a shirt and bottoms.
Full body (Tho just head and upper body is okay)
Props

What Octavia likes:
Suckers/Bubblegum
Death, or things associated with the undead (Coffins, zombies, jars of odd things, crosses, etc)
Supernatural/alians
Glass animals (music band)
a guy named mark 👻👻💪
Ghosts tooOoOOo!

Octavia, despite the main goth stereotype isn't very shy. She likes to hang around in the open and is very kind unless you tick her off, witch isn't an easy task. She is quite used to the odd looks she gets walking down the street with her black clothing and make-up and doesn't take it harshly when insulted about her style, instead, she looks them up and down and smirks. Then walks away to continue stalking mark 👀👺 Her laugh is very contagious, which most people think she's a suck up due to her resting face looking like she is going to kill someone. Put when in a conversation she is quite good at laughing (:
Black, Red, And White are strongly encouraged main colors

Only the head and upper body have to be drawn, tho I would appreciate more (:

Please understand that your artwork, even if it hasnt won may be uploaded to my toyh.Ouse. I will ask for permission a secondary time before doing so tho

Covers are aloud

Thank you!

The competition is set to start: May 20, 2022
The competition is set to end: June 1, 2022
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups