Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Line My Species [ Monsvora Wolves) by .ludicrous.

Artist .ludicrous. [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Line My Species [ Monsvora Wolves)

Postby .ludicrous. » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:07 pm

Some say that the extinction of the powerful and imposing Dire Wolf was due to natural causes, such as phenonynoms of disease and disaster. Others say perhaps early humans were the cause of the disappearance of Aenocyon dirus. Perhaps the truth leans more to the latter, because while the dire wolf died out many years ago, in the peaks of many age old mountains now known to be places such as the Appalachians, the Sierra Nevada and so many more have been fostering the evolution of wolves into beautiful, imposing beasts of myth and legend. But as the years passed, life in these mountains became tougher, the prey began to adapt to ward off their predators, and the Monsvora wolves too had to evolve as necessity to save their species. Now, as the peaks are melting and the prey travels further and further, these wolves as mountainous as the home they live in have finally been discovered.
According to recent studies, the Monsvora wolves reach heights widely ranging between 13-22 hands (52-88 inches) and weight between 880-1360 kg, easily making them one of the largest predators to ever walk the earth. But behind the brawn of these incredible beasts are minds just as strong, complex and intelligent. Conservationists now seek to humanely study the Monsvora Wolf and some extremely ambitious souls seek to begin a new strain of Monsvora that more resemble domesticated canines in behavior. The Foundation of Monsvora Conservation is now allowing strictly regulated population management by allowing handlers to go out into the dangerous mountains and return, hopefully, with a four-pawed companion. Will you be among them?

This species needs some lines! I am offering C$ prizes

Guidelines:
-Entry must be of a wolf, and it must look to be its canon size (Monsvora are 13-22 hands high). This does not mean the lines must reach the edges of the canvas, but proportionately if the wolf appears much too small it cannot be counted as an entry.
-If doing separate lines for males and females, please do not attempt to make a distinction between the two only by adding exaggerated lashes to the female. Entries containing this will be ignored or requested to alter.
-Entry linearts must be fullbody. Headshot or bust lines cannot be accepted.

What I'd like included in your entry:
-Separate Lines for Males and Females (Optional, one adult line is acceptable)
-Pup/pups Lines (Preferably a litter of up to 4 or more)
-Some form of identification accessory (Ear tag, Collar with tag, etc etc- not required but appreciated!)

You don't need to use the background under the cover, a white background is also fine <3
Prizes!
Currently the first winner's prize is: 400 C$! (This may increase, but will not decrease!)
By winning the contest and receiving the prize, please be aware that I will be permitted ownership of the lineart, will full permissions to turn it into an ARPG, use it for adopts (Free, C$ or USD) and add anyone I'd like to the lines in order to be an artist for the species. You may not sell the base out to other users or claim ownership of the species (Monsvora Wolves).

Thanks!

Planned End Date: May 25th.
Extended to December 24th, 2022

I reserve the right to close the competition early or extend the competition as needed ^^
Last edited by .ludicrous. on Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Line My Species [ Monsvora Wolves)

Postby .ludicrous. » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:42 am

Bump!
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:26 pm

Bump! First prize is now 400 c$!
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:55 pm

Bump!
<3
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Sun May 01, 2022 7:00 am

Bump!
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MezzaWolf2 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:39 am

Mark

Just found this, so I’ll see if maybe I can get a good portion of it done before the end.
MezzaWolf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Wed May 25, 2022 2:56 pm

MezzaWolf2 wrote:Mark

Just found this, so I’ll see if maybe I can get a good portion of it done before the end.

Take your time! I am 100% happy to extend the due date for any entries that need more time to complete.
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:26 pm

Bump!
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:14 pm

This competition has been extended until June 30th!
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:23 pm

Bump!
.ludicrous.