Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Make me an Oc for a chance to win these by ChristianCrafter

Based on Click to view
Artist ChristianCrafter [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make me an Oc for a chance to win these

Postby ChristianCrafter » Fri May 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Make me an Oc for a chance to win....
i am using this base and this base they are both for the same competition

Rules
1. dont remove tealea's signature!
2. there will be 3 winners dont be mad if you dont win ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ,
3. if you dont win you get to keep it
4. if you win you get the pets and i get the oc
5.the Oc needs a personality
6. if you win and dont like the prize you cant back out ( pm for exceptions )
7. Have Fun!

Prize:

1st:
Pet's name: Clovis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Teslim

2nd
Pet's name: Ontario

Pet's name: Grendel

3rd

Pet's name: Spice

Pet's name: Lessel

Pet's name: Yukiko

Pet's name: Easter

End Date: July 1st
Last edited by ChristianCrafter on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make me an Oc for a chance to win these

Postby Zatch Bell » Fri May 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Is there anything specific you want in the design? Colors, themes, something of the sort?
Zatch Bell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sat May 04, 2019 9:09 am

Zatch Bell wrote:Is there anything specific you want in the design? Colors, themes, something of the sort?

Nope you have a lot of freedom! though i do like edits 😁
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sat May 04, 2019 10:29 am

bump
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MezzaWolf2 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 pm

When does this end?
MezzaWolf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sat May 04, 2019 12:39 pm

MezzaWolf2 wrote:When does this end?

when i get 3 people to join i will add an end date ^-^ ( hopefully june may 25th )
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sat May 04, 2019 12:43 pm

bum,ppppp
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sun May 05, 2019 7:53 am

bump
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 pm

bump
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Tue May 07, 2019 8:09 am

bump
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me