Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

→ ( rajarshi drafts | artist search ) ← by chemical.

Based on Click to view
Artist chemical. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

→ ( rajarshi drafts | artist search ) ←

Postby chemical. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Welcome to the Rajarshi Drafts Artist Search!

This will be an ongoing search, so do not feel like you must rush to put out entries; I will always be looking for eager new artists to join the team. We are currently hiring both regular adopt artists, and breedings artists! Regular adopt artists are permitted to make only community-wide adopts and customs, including special milestones and occasionally gifts. Breeding artists also may create all these things(adopts, customs, milestones), but with the addition of being able to make breedings between two Rajarshi for the community. These artists have shown great skill with equine genetics and how to roll a genetically correct foal, and as such will be the only ones allowed to post breedings.

If you are applying to be a breeding artist, you must use these two pre-existing Rajarshi to roll the foal's genetics from: Anu and Nocturnal.

Note: Artist from previous versions of Rajarshi are free to rejoin the team, but you still must post at least a single regular entry, or, if applying for a breeding position as well, one regular and one breeding entry.

- Please post all entries under a single cover; it doesn't have to be fancy at all, just something to keep them all collected.
    - You must make at least three entries of your choice, however, there is no limit to the amount you may create. If you are applying for breedings, you must create at least five entries, and two of them must be rolled foals.
    - I will be constantly checking for new and completed entries; you do not need to contact me to let me know that you have finished,
    I promise I will see them.
    - Please include proper genotypes and phenotypes for each entry. If you are not an expert don't be discouraged! I am happy to help with any and all gene questions you have, just shoot me a pm. c:
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me