Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ artist competition by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ artist competition

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:55 am

main topic ⧉ markings genealogy ⧉ fanclub ⧉ artist corner

no cover entries please, you may link back to previous entries please.

only horse colors are allowed, please use the marking genos. the marking genos give you the maximum
coverage of a marking, except piebald which the body can be 90% white. make sure to put the marking genes. what is carried and what isn't.
ex: SS // EM // tΛ’s // DP // IS // MS // iw // WM // pb // RG // rrᡃ // La // hh // ST
solid dark pointed roan that carries for leopard

we will contact you if we like your skills. otherwise you can continue to try out until we close the comp.

any questioned, feel free to ask.

minimum of 3 designs required.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ artist competition

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:51 am

So I know horses really well, and their colors, but I can't always identify the specific genes. Would it be okay if I do a couple entries to show my knowledge of the patterning and coloration, and then ask for help identifying the genes?
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ artist competition

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:05 am

Inkeyu wrote:So I know horses really well, and their colors, but I can't always identify the specific genes. Would it be okay if I do a couple entries to show my knowledge of the patterning and coloration, and then ask for help identifying the genes?

the only thing you are using genes with is the markings, whether they carry or not and what is shown. all you need to know is in the link. you can enter but you must attempt making the marking geno and we’ll go from there.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me