Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Neptunas - Artist Search by Quillington

Based on Click to view
Artist Quillington [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Neptunas - Artist Search

Postby Quillington » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 am

This is an ongoing artist search! The artists will help me decide who gets in based on your work here! You can create as many as you wish however after 3, you may submit a PM to me asking for honest advice! We may tell you some things to work on, but we cannot guarantee you a placement so please do not beg.

You must include a link to a fish sketch sheet in order to get in
    This is an odd request, but we want to ensure you can draw based off fish references! Look up a few breeds and sketch a few fish. No color is required; it doesn't even have to be on oekaki! Standard breed edits will be common and this is a big factor.

You may also PM past designs on oekaki (around 3-5 is good) to me as a method of becoming an artist.

Things we recommend:
    -Using a wide range of different colors (not on one, but use different styles, designs, and colors across your designs to include variety in your entries)
    -Include links to past entries
    -WE DISCOURAGE COVERS. (You can make one, but we discourage it)
    -Include a list of edits
    -No legendary entries
    -Link to fish sketch sheet in every entry
Quillington Quill#6099
---------------
DM me here or on Discord
Hit me up if you play Dota
||Kalons||Plumes||
I help find Dec 18th Pets!
Quillington

My pets
My items