Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Neteru Shadow Walkers Artist Search by Ariana Black

Based on Click to view
Artist Ariana Black [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Neteru Shadow Walkers Artist Search

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:06 am

Meet the owner, Ariana Black
Meet the Co-Owner, Tynahi

Lines made by Khaos; lines owned by Ariana Black and co-owned by Tynahi. Amazing coding made by ChristainAnimalLover.
Breed name, Neteru Shadow Walkers, is copyrighted by Ariana Black.
No one else is allowed to use this breed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About
Welcome to Pine Wood Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. Well we have what is to be a rare instinct breed from Cairo, Egypt. Not many even believe that they exist. They are called Neteru Shadow Walkers. They are a shy species, you'd be lucky to find such a horse out in the desert. Now I'm sure you are wondering why they are called Neteru Shadow Walkers. Neteru is Egyptian for Guardian, which fit since they helped guard Pharaoh, and they move so swiftly and silently that they seem like they are phantoms that walk in the shadows.They were once used not only by Pharaoh but also by his royal guards and most trusted generals. They were used for battle and pleasure riding. They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo which is where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. He was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby and set up fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle horses are the only rare color in this breed so finding one is considered good fortune to the owner. Now I know you are wondering how these rare horses were not only found but also brought to the United States. For centuries these horses have been kept hidden from the world until one day the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses. So she brought them to out to the California desert area called Barstow. Since there are so many of the horses here now, the owner is willing to adopt out some to good and loving homes. Lets go check out the horses. They are waiting to meet you. Which one will you choose?

Rules:
-Theft, under any circumstances, will not be tolerated
-Please make a cover to put your entries under.
-Make as many entries as you want as long as you follow rule above though only one of your entries can be considered the winning entry.
- Chimeras are rare please keep them that way. Only a few will be made a month. I want to see at least one Chimera entry though.
- Follow all site rules, no spam, arguing, or impoliteness, guilt-tripping, etc
- Our horses are 12.3hh to 16.3hh tall (12.3, 13, 13.1, 13.2, 13.3, 14 is how it goes)
-You are not allowed to take them off Chicken Smoothie except on site a where you post characters but must link back
- These horses can be of any equine color; this includes stripes and can have irregular markings.
- I will also choose guest artists.
- I have the right to change the rules and ban people.

Winners:

-Undyne- First place winners will get to become an artist, keep three entries as customs, and have one chimera custom made for them

stumpy and kkspecial4 Second place winners will get to become an artist, keep two entries as custom and have a custom made for them

♥ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ ♥, Barron,MiloThePitBull and KathrynKat Third place winners will get to become an artist, keep one entry and have a semi custom made for them

SabertheWolf, darthkira, caeleste, Pinto and Invictus Fourth through eighth place winners will get to be guest artists. Guest artists last from now till the first of October

All entrants apart from 1-3 winners get to keep one entry as custom. 1-3 winners get above promised amount of entries. Also all entrants has a chance to be a mod, archivist or event planner. Each job listed is permanent if wanted and can make one adopt a week. Special event planners can make as many adopt they want for special events that must be under banners. They can request any worker to make adopts so those who can make only one adopt a week can make more for events.
Last edited by Ariana Black on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search: Please Move to Competitions

Postby Barron » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 am

I'll enter.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search: Please Move to Competitions

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:20 am

I'll add you Barron and thank you.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walkers Artist Search

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:01 pm

taking down the cover so people can see
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:52 am

bump
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 am

Mark im gonna enter

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:56 pm

i'll enter but i can't promise anything good
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 am

mark
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:32 am

oh and everyone if you want I only used the brown for the lines when there was white markings to make it look softer you can do black lines
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 am

Also how long do you think I should keep it open?
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me