Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⊹ design me a fursona !

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:54 am

ghvst wrote:
ghvst wrote:
closing this tomorrow at rollover! :3

⊹ design me a fursona !

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:18 am

closing this at tonights rollover! :3

Re: ⊹ design me a fursona !

Postby BaachenBits » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:19 am

ghvst wrote:
closing this at tonights rollover! :3

There are a lot of cool designs people have made! I'm excited to see who won! Good luck everyone <3
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊹ design me a fursona !

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:57 am

ends in about an hour! :3

⊹ closed - judging!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:49 pm

closing this now! I'll judge everything tomorrow as it's getting pretty late,
buttttt if anyone has last minute entries that they've been working on / saved,
you're welcome to post them! ^__^b they will be counted!

⊹ closed - results!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:46 am

ALRIGHT HI GUYS im so sorry for not getting to this yesterday, my mental
health took a swan dive and took a lot of energy from me ;__; I appreciate you guys
being patient! I also wanted more time to look over everything one final time!! please
note that this was not based on style or anything. I judged this base off of whether or
not I can connect with the design! there was so many pretty entries, and I'd like to thank
everyone for taking the time to enter! all entry prizes have been sent as a thank you!
if you do not see your name, that means you are more than welcome to do whatever it
is you want with your design! ^_^ once again, thank you everyone for entering! this definitely
was not easy ;v;!

1ST PLACE GOES TO...
Arctic Fox - entry
god I connect with them so hard?? they are right up my alley, and their design seems
so fun ?? I can't wait to draw them n' get to developing! thank you so much for entering!

2ND PLACE GOES TO...
ewie* - messaged entry
I've been trying to make a green/earthy character for a while, and this design hit all the
right spots to what i was looking for! the clovers were such a nice touch, and I LOVE dino
tails so much?? thank you so much for entering !! :D

3RD PLACE GOES TO...
00_Celia_00 - entry
ohhh this lad has such pretty colors!! and the ghost markings are such a wonderful touch! <3
the green, turquoise, and purpl go so well together! and the tiny markings on the paw pads are
so cute?? I'm definitely going to have a blast drawing them as well!! I might make a few minor
adjustments to some of the design, but nothing major will be changed! I do hope you don't mind,
I can always dm you the final touches if needbe! you'll still receive credit for everything ofc!

all prizes will be sent right away! this definitely was NOT easy to judge, as everyone made very
eye catching designs!! I appreciate everyone's time and interest! <3 like I said, if you don't see
your username here you are welcome to sell/keep your design! or do whatever! :3 I hope everyone
has a wonderful day/night! ^__^b

edit; all prizes have been sent!