Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ponysona Contest! CLOSED FOR JUDGING!

Postby erin2019194 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Aaaaahhhhh this is getting really scary!
"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try, you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies, and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it."
-River Song

"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, 'Not bad. They're okay.' And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
-Amelia Pond

ImageImageImageImageImage
erin2019194

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Tue May 28, 2013 8:41 am

Okie dokie, my patient friends! After much argument, tears, blood, sweat, and the likes, I have the winners! *comes running down isle with tattered clothes and black eye grinning* This was the toughest call I've ever seen, and all I can say is I wish I could've given everyone here a first prize.

So first off, let's get the listing part out of the way. Some of you listed a desire to join up to my QUOTE Character team in some form, and these top nine people have caught my eyes for the task!
miike
Lake petal
camiecat03
Demisle
Knoere
ImaStegosaurus
Kori_Nakajima
wolfpuppies
Tamagucci
Now, note there may be a certain small task I want you to complete before approving, but it won't be something terribly hard. It's just for me to know you can and will use all of your creative juices. You can all expect a pm some point soon of congratulations and my feelings about your hard work, as well as the position I feel you are best suited for. Now that that's over with, without further ado, meet...

FIRST PLACE!
Okay, the moment I saw her sneak peak, I was knocked breathless. They final result blew my mind miles away! You worked together the colors, likes, and design ideas so well in something completely unique and unseen before. In fact, you worked in some things I didn't even mention I liked, and she still looked gorgeous! Your awesome history and unique accents to your pony only brought her further to life, and I must say she has really come to life and stood apart. In the words of one of the assistant judges, the magical abilities were interesting and something he hadn't seen before. My other judge claimed her to have the depth and spirit I did. Thus, congratulations! You have won! :mrgreen:

SECOND PLACE!
I was a little surprised myself when me and the judges found this to be second place. In complete honesty, you caught a side of me I didn't even describe I don't think. You weaved together the most elegant colors and unexpected theme, but guess what? It worked, and it screamed out the side of me I keep hidden. The design is so simple, yet so perfectly planned. My judges both agree that this took the cake for catching a side I hardly speak about. Congratulations; you take home second!

THIRD PLACE!
Agh, this was in a tough tussle for second! :lol: You met practically every love of mine, PLUS added extra skins of awesomeness, PLUS wrote a phenomenal story of this pony. The eyes, though they creeped my judges out, actually brought back fond memories of someone I once knew with those color eyes. It is so alive, so free, and so bold to me. Sweetie, congratulations, you took home third!

Everybody did a FANTASTIC JOB! :mrgreen: I feel like I was so lucky just to look at what you could do, and I still can't help but to feel I was a little mean having to cut entries. But expect prizes to be sent out soon, the choosing of the pets coming in order of first to honorable mentions. I also just received a HUGE bulk of valuable pets from a friend, so if your policy was placing or you keep, then I'm coming after you!xD *grabs bag of pets* PMs being sent at once to those entrants I have a great will in buying their entries from; BE READY!

And now, for those other honorable mentions to be listed... They all proved amazing in their own ways, and I wish I could've said everyone was first place... </3 You all blew my mind to bits! Thank you for your hard work!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

It's been crazy and fun, guys and gals!<3 Let's give one more big congratulations to the winners and give ourselves pats on the back for enduring through the horrid judgement!xD
DLH
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Little_Dreams~ » Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 am

OMG! I'm am so happy right now! I totally did not expect 2nd place but thank you so much :)! I'm super glad you liked her! Congrats to first place, third place, all the honorable mentions, and everyone who didn't place, your guys ponies were all beautiful and wonderful in their own unique ways :)
~Little_Dreams~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponysona Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON PG 34!

Postby wolfpuppies » Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 am

Congratulations to the winners and the honorable mentions; also to DLH for getting such lovely designs~ ;3
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Bacon » Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 am

Wow! I have never won a competition I joined, nor have I ever even placed! It had gotten to the point where I really didn't feel I was doing anything right and my drawing just wasn't up to par. This competition I took a high interest in, because for one it was challenging with all the likes going into this pony, so I had to try out for it =3 Plus the rat/bunny interested me a lot, because I want a full collection of pets and I am missing those two so I was giving it my all also for them.

With all the entries pouring in I was super nervous, because there were so many beautiful ones. Some of the colors used and the styles of manes and tails many were very unique, and I had my own little personal favorites. What I want to say though is don't let this deter you if anything look at it from my view, I've joined quite a few contests, and this is the first one I have ever even gotten a spot in, granted I never expected much when I first joined this contest x-x

All the designs were beautiful, and I wish you all luck with all your future contests! Thank you DLH for honestly taking so much time to look over each and every entry, and give your opinion on them all. I don't know many judges that would take the time to do that, so again thank you for all your time and effort as well!

-FallenAngel~Firefly
General Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Tue May 28, 2013 9:58 am

I would just like to say congrats to everyone! Even if you got cut you guys still did a fantastic job of your entries! Also congratulations to the people who placed and got honorable mentions! Even though you guys didn't place you did amazing!
Thank you DLH for considering everyone's entries and giving us an opportunity!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eeveeprincess01 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 am

Congrats! Your entry was amazing <3

On another note,i forgot to say,do you think I could keep my entry since it didn't place? It's fine if you want to keep her,just let me draw her online for better quality. ^^

I knew I didn't stand a chance with Firefly joining,guess I was right. Xp
I am not active on here anymore. Barely check this account. If you wish to get in contact with me, find me here:
Instagram
Tumblr

Eeveeprincess01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stxrdog » Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

I loved all of the entries congratulations to all the winners!
stxrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Tue May 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Okie dokie! Anyone who made honorable mentions, please shoot over for your prize(s)! I will be sending about pms shortly to those who kept theirs but I still desire chiefly. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demisle » Tue May 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Ooh~ Honorable Mention :3 Yay :D
ImageImage
-DLH- -MegaCherrio- -catsmaycry-

Maybelles: Custom Chibis
Demisle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups