Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ponysona Contest! CLOSED FOR JUDGING!

Postby wolfpuppies » Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 pm

I haven't yet put in my two cents.

First, congratulations to everyone who built up the courage to design and post for this contest. I know it isn't always easy to submit art, include your take on it, take critique, etc - so everyone is a winner in their own right.

Second, bravo to those who are still in this. It isn't easy to create a character that fits other people well, so the fact that you're still in is a job well done.
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby username by me » Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 pm

to those who were eliminated, I want you to know that your entries were brilliant! you deserve do deserve more credit credit than you could get in this contest for you're amazing art. you guys are truly spectacular.

to those who passed, you're entries were brilliant as well, congratulations.
...............Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
...............Our deepest fear is that we are powerful
...............beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness
...............that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I
...............to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
...............Actually, who are we not to be?
...............~Marianne Williamson
username by me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oρнeℓια » Wed May 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Omgomgomgomgomgomg im still in! With all three??? Wow. O.o

Congtats to everyone still in!

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby erin2019194 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm freaking out. I thought all my entries would be out by now, but I still have two one out of three in! YAY! I'm honourable! That's new;P
To those people whose entries were eliminated(including one of mine): Good job! You all deserve this, and I can't even imagine how hard it is for DLH to pick the ones that will continue! You're all amazing and it is a huge achievement to have made it this far!
To everyone who made it through: You're truly awesome.
Last edited by erin2019194 on Thu May 16, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try, you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies, and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it."
-River Song

"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, 'Not bad. They're okay.' And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
-Amelia Pond

ImageImageImageImageImage
erin2019194

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifetastic » Thu May 16, 2013 7:28 am

I can't believe I've made it this far. After seeing some of those last eliminations I was positive I was done. *Crosses fingers*
fifetastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knoere » Thu May 16, 2013 9:39 am

Good luck to everyone still in the contest! To those who didn't make it this far: You all did great!
I can't imagine how hard it must be for DLH to sort this out! Really a tough decision! :shock:

Knoere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu May 16, 2013 9:56 am

*nearly faints after dragging self to CS* I just met with my two assistant judges... We talked for over an hour in debate of which would come to placing, and there is STILL some controversy! Well, this is proving the hardest pick of my life... ;-; Gosh, I feel so jerkish to have to pick...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Thu May 16, 2013 10:20 am

Maybe eliminate some more entries? I know you feel bad but you should do it, we will understand that if you cut some of us.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karinaisab » Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi there, DLH. I am concerned about a few things. For one, I got multiple trade offers from you, should I accept only one? Also, in one of your trade messages you said "Because you didn't state otherwise, the pony is mine." I believe that I said that I would like to keep the earthy-looking ponies if they did not place, and they did not. I would especially like to keep the one with dragon wings, something I would like to note. If you could please clear this up with me, that would be much appreciated.
karinaisab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 pm

karinaisab wrote:Hi there, DLH. I am concerned about a few things. For one, I got multiple trade offers from you, should I accept only one? Also, in one of your trade messages you said "Because you didn't state otherwise, the pony is mine." I believe that I said that I would like to keep the earthy-looking ponies if they did not place, and they did not. I would especially like to keep the one with dragon wings, something I would like to note. If you could please clear this up with me, that would be much appreciated.

Blah, sorry about the confusion... xnx In all honesty, I've been using the same basic template as I go through sending prizes to save some time and confusion. Accept all trades; you had multiple entries, so that's for each one. Some people got multiple trades, some had it compacted in one, I've just been trying to get them out quickly and cleanly.

And due to the template, I probably forgot to use the appropriate edit to state you could keep the ponies. I do recall you discussing keeping ponies if they don't place, it's just my silly rushing... You may keep your entries, and I am terribly sorry for the mix up. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me