Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Create a species! (ends in 3 hours!)

Postby KittyKorn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:58 am

Bump!♡
KittyKorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a species!

Postby KittyKorn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:53 am

Bump!♡
KittyKorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a species! (closed for judging)

Postby KittyKorn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:57 am

closed for judging

I kept an close eye to the entries while the contest was running so I already have a general idea of the results.
I will post them in about an hour.
KittyKorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results

Postby KittyKorn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:42 am

Ahhhh I'm so excited! I waited so long for this moment! The past days were torture for me because the waiting was getting unbearable!
So I'm proud to announce, that this contest is finally done being judged. There were many interesting entries, but it's a shame that most of them remained uncompleted. Infact most of my favourites were >: .
But still, I found some entries that are deserving of getting a price.
So without further ado lets announce the winners!

Note: There is no fifth place as 2 entries are sharing one.

honorable mention: bad ideas dave will recieve 5C$ because they also had a really good idea but sadly its unfinished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Place:

Entry by mtrush
The idea is really interesting, but they are not my cup of tea. The linearts are not perfect for making adoptables, as they're too small to properly make designs on them in my opinion.
I still think they deserve a placement though, so I'm going to place them on the fourth place.

3rd Place:

Entry by souldier and Softea
These to entries could have won easily, as they've had my favourite ideas in them. They would have been PERFECT. But allas they were not finished and it's a real shame but I still wanted them to win,
so I decided to let them share a placement. I'd like to keep these species so I can finish their development and make them into adoptables one day.

2nd Place:

Entry by wolf7
Completed lineart, kept my dislikes and likes in mind and a cute idea. Also added extras. So all in all a deserved second place.

1st Place:

Entry by sotskyko
Just like the second place the lineart is complete, cute and big enough for designs, they kept once again my dislikes and likes in mind and the idea is really cute.
A self-made background and alot of extras, and all in all it looks really clean and ready to use. Definetly best effort and most complete entry.
A deserved first place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group with the prizes is now open, please send a trade with the pets you want (1 very rare per person!).

1st Place = 3 pets
2nd Place = 2 pets
3rd Place = 2 pets (2 each for both winners)
4th Place = 1 pet
Place 1-3, please think about adding me to the entries so I can edit them/ do a color me in etc.

Hoarding pets designed by Swiftalu!

My Art Shop
My DeviantArt
My Toyhou.se

Wolfswelpe, DoktorNice and me live together,
so we use the same IP, I hope it's okay.

★ Art made by Wolfswelpe

Image Image
KittyKorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me