Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ponysona Contest! CLOSED FOR JUDGING!

Postby username by me » Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Slothly wrote:oh yes, I passed! ^u^
This is getting tense now! ;)

I passed too. :) , and I agree very tense.
I'm sorry to all that didn't pass, your entries were brilliant. :( I can tell why DLH had a hard time eliminating.
Congratulations to all that are still in, I hope for the best. :)
...............Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
...............Our deepest fear is that we are powerful
...............beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness
...............that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I
...............to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
...............Actually, who are we not to be?
...............~Marianne Williamson
username by me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Yeah. My favorite, Majestica, is still in! But, for those who lost, just know that the idea is wonderful, and makes them stand out.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh » Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 am

Half the pics don't show for me.
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oρнeℓια » Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 am

Yours is still in

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh » Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

yay! Thanks for telling me!
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby erin2019194 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks for the support, ann1016! And to everyone else: I know I've said this about a million times before, but all of these entries are amazing and they all deserve to win.
"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try, you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies, and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it."
-River Song

"You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick? Then there's other people, when you meet them you think, 'Not bad. They're okay.' And then you get to know them and... and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality's written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful."
-Amelia Pond

ImageImageImageImageImage
erin2019194

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

erin2019194 wrote:Thanks for the support, ann1016! And to everyone else: I know I've said this about a million times before, but all of these entries are amazing and they all deserve to win.

Exactly! I just stalk this contest because it's so fun seeing the awesomeness that plays out here!
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Third Eliminations
Goodness, this is getting so hard to judge! ;~; And I keep feeling more and more guilty as I take them out... Well, here's the next ones to go in the contest. I chose them with much difficulty, but something about them was a little one sided to my personality or were off what I was looking for in particular. Some lacked a certain depth I was looking for, and some were a little too flashy. All were absolutely wonderful designs, and I wish it didn't have to come down to being picky... But it looks like I can't have a hundred ponysonas.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Everybody eliminated thus far, you have no clue how much it's ripping me apart to try and pick only three to win... ;; *sobs* They are all so beautiful, so special, and I wish I could take pride in each being my ponysona (impossible? Yes). They just all speak to me in some way, and with all of your hard work and effort, I feel like an awful person to be doing this. :oops: Yeah, I feel like you might be upset with me, but let's face it; I've gotta do what I've gotta do no matter how much you or I hate it. All of you offering support and kindness to each other, it's just... ;u; Sorry, I'm getting all feely because your support and great sportsmanship are something I feel so blessed to witness. :cry: I wish I could give you all sunjewels.

But let's look forward to tomorrow! Then, we start to look at these final participants for the placings! All of you that have made it through, you are now in the final leg; you are all honorable mentions minimally! :clap: Let's give it up for these elegant creations and see who it comes down to! I'm excited, though it's going to be terribly hard, and I hope you all stick around to watch for the winners.

Your eager (and tearful) hostess,
DLH
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Whew Im still in. I wonder how many entries are left... I guess I'll find out later.

To those who got eliminated this round, your entries were amazing! I would have wanted to snatch a few up. To bad you guys were eliminated but I'll give you a round of applause for your effort! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonLoverHere » Wed May 15, 2013 1:59 pm

rabbit448 wrote:Whew Im still in. I wonder how many entries are left... I guess I'll find out later.

To those who got eliminated this round, your entries were amazing! I would have wanted to snatch a few up. To bad you guys were eliminated but I'll give you a round of applause for your effort! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There are exactly 22 left, I believe. I couldn't possibly trim more this round or I'd have felt like an evil person... ;; Erph, so hard to pick!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonLoverHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me