Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ✏️ Species Contest [100C$, List, 2 VRs 4 Rares] ✏️ 5 Ent

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Mark.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✏️ Species Contest [100C$, List, 2 VRs 4 Rares] ✏️ 7 Ent

Postby Tatangi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:26 am

We have a little less than two weeks left of this contest! With that being said, I want to thank everyone who has entered so far! I'm so thankful that you all took the time to enter my contest, because more than anything I've always wanted a species of my own! I really love the Owlies, and I can't wait to share them with everyone!

I wanted to remind everyone that unfinished entries will not be able to win the gran prize, and I see a lot of WIP entries that looks amazing! I understand that some people are in school so classes might become an issue. I will be going around messaging everyone who has an unfinished entry, but also messaging those who have shown an interest in the contest and reminding them of the time limit. I will also be asking if they need an extension and based on the answers I get, I will consider an extension for the end date.

I'm very excited to see where this goes and I love the attention it has gotten! The closer we get to the end the more excited I get to bringing this species to the rest of you and to flesh them out overall! Thank you again for everything you all have done so far!

EDIT: I recently finished the Discord channel for the species and would love a few people to help me test it out! "Beta testers" will get a special role in the discord and 50 Feathers (our species currency) for helping our! There are limited spots for this, however, so it'sfiest come first serve!!! Please PM me if you are interested in joining the Discord server as a beta tester!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:47 pm

I recently finished the Discord channel for the species and would love a few people to help me test it out! "Beta testers" will get a special role in the discord and 50 Feathers (our species currency) for helping out! There are limited spots for this, however, so it's first come first serve!!! Please PM me if you are interested in joining the Discord server as a beta tester!

We are currently open for 5 Testers. Each Tester will be given temporary feathers to test out certain features and then all balances will be reset to 0 after the test is done. Once the species goes live, you will be given 50 Feathers for beta testing the server. if you are interested in beta testing, please message me asap.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm

mark
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this