Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Line my species? EXTENDED TO September

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 am

Closes on friday c:

Re: Line my species? EXTENDED TO September

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Bump

Re: Line my species? ENDING TOMORROW! 11th September

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Bump

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:37 am

2 hours remaining. If you would like an extension to either enter or finish your entry please post. I will post when it is closed for judging

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 am

Closed. Winners will be announced sometime tomorrow. If you havent finished your entry now is your last chance to get it completed

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:52 pm

CONGRATULATIONS

Ethindal: i love your lines and your tack extras, well done. Ill send the trade for the pets, pm me if you ever want art, (ill send some refs). And pm me if you would like an artist position and/or co owner position.and a rare/special custom on any of the lines i will be using

THATS NOT ALL

As this competition was so close i had no choice but to award a second place so congratulations

vultergyst: i loved your lines and your horse anatomy i just couldnt say no, i will also be using your lines in the adoptable. You will get a large selection of pets from your wishlist or older rares. You may also have as much art as you would like (ill send some refs) an artist position and a rare/special custom on the any of the lines i will be using

SPECIAL MENTIONS

AmberHeart96: thank you for entering your lines are very good however they just fell short of top i may also use your lines in the species. You may have a guest artist position, wishlist pets and a few pieces of art (ill send some refs) and a custom on any of the lines i will be choosing

LostHope: your lines are so cute, i cant help but like them, i may use them in the species, you may have a guest artist spot, art(ill send some refs), wishlist pets and a custom on any of the lines i will be using

dreamwalker, your lines were very nice, when i saw you dropped out i was very upset but it is your choice, you may have an artist position if you would like and a custom on any of the lines

Well-done to everyone else who entered you may have various wishlist pets

I will be using all of the completed lines in the species but some will be rarer seen than others. This competition was tough to judge as the entries we all very good. Well done to everyone.