Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Bequelle's Liontails: Artist Competition

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 am

The entries have been judged, and I have decided the offer places to three artists.
(I know it was three originally, then I changed it to two, but I'm going to be unable to draw any designs at all for the next ten days, so I really need as many artists as possible at the moment c:)
And the winners are in no particular order...

Crazyh0tcakes
From what I see, you are wonderful at dapples. Though I love your tobiano, I would really like to see more of your solid coat coat colours to show of your skills at dapple, and possibly try brindle with minimal tobiano and overo? Go wild with the dapples and brindles and all sorts, maybe even try some spots in there too :D
Blizzard-
Your sabino was just gorgeous. Like, seriously. I can't not hire you. I think you should keep going with sabino and try tobiano and overo? With different base colours too. Just as Crazyh0tcakes, I think you should try some dapples for sure.
SpartanAmethyst
I would love to see you to draw fairly complex designs, such as your wonderful chimera. Maybe try some intricate leopard coats? Just go crazy! Make 'em up! Just make sure they're not neon colours and no distinctive symbols/words (i.e, natural markings) and the world's your oyster ^^

Of course the above is just a guide line- you are free to draw whatever you want (though, bear in mind that Liontails usually show tobiano, overo, less so sabino and all kinds of spots, whether it be leopard or bird catcher). You can choose one of your entries to keep for yourself, though I do ask if you could start drawing Liontails for adoption as soon as possible, since I will be busy in the next few days. I'm so excited to have you all on board!

Thank you all who applied though, I really enjoyed having a look at all your ideas! I may do this again in the future, so stay tuned!
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bequelle's Liontails: Artist Competition- winners announ

Postby Crazyh0tcakes » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Yay! Congrats to all the new artists. I'm super excited to get to help out with this species they are lovely! :D
Crazyh0tcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bequelle's Liontails: Artist Competition- winners announ

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks UPB! You have no idea what I can put out XD I'll try to have a leopard up either tonight or tomorrow, depending on class <3
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R