Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Make me a fursona. Good prizes! ;D

Postby Twilightlicious » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Anyone want to add a small crown? That is something that will give great boost! I have a hunch on who's going to win, but I'm not going to completely decide until the deadlne. Remember, the month is almost over! The deadline is coming quick, and if you edit after the deadline, I'll put you a bit farther onto the list. And just saying, I'll only use the winner's design.
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Hope to enter. :)
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

9 days until the deadline!
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

3 days until the deadline. If you want to enter, you'd better get your entry done quickly! Anything posted after the deadline isn't going to be counted. If it is edited after the deadline, you may be pushed out of the rankings. Baby bunnies, if I were you, I would do it ASAP. This wednesday (For americans) Is the deadline. I may give out extra prizes. And I will give a pet to everyone who enters. If I don't have any pets on your wishlist, I'll just give you a random prize. If I do, You will most likely get one from it unless it's something too special to me.
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 pm

I have a top 3 for the current entries, but if I get anymore, There may be some rearanging. BTW, If you are in the top 3 prizes, I am most likely going to use the design. If you're not in the top 3, you may use it. I am not going to release my premature top 3. I also really like the big wings, so if you used chibi wings, and you're in the top 3, I will most likely change it to large wings. Remember, The deadline is almost here! If you want to enter and get the said prizes (and some bonus prizes), then do it quickly. On December 5th, make your final changes to your entries, and mabye post your first edition of your entry. Don't do anything the day after December 5th, and you'll be fine. ;)

Thanks for your entries, and be sure to make one if you haven't entered!
~Cupcakeluv
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistypelt » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

All the entries are really cool!
Please do not ban me or my friend Fruit Cake (A.K.A. Cupcakeluv) Because we are best friends in real life, and we may make unfair offers to eachother! She gave me a starter present of 42 pets because she is my best friend!
Mistypelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

Thanks Mistypelt! ;)
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Bump! December 5th is the end date, and the results will be up on December 7th or earlier!
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Bump! I love every entry! There are going to be some hard choices. ;) If you want to get some good prizes, enter now! 2 days from now, the sontest will be over.
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilightlicious » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am

Winners:
1. Rabbit448! Congrats!
2. Baby Bunnies! Great job! :)
3. Sammydarkside! Though it wan't done, it was still a wonerful design!

For you winners, congrats! You did a great job! You will be recieving your prizes ASAP! Also, a little bonus will be there. ;)

For those who didn't win, you'll still get a pet from me! I'll send you the trade. If you don't like the pet or item I give you, then you will get a different pet. You can do this until you got your 3rd pet choice. If you don't like any of the 3 I offered, you get no pet at all.
ImageBisexuality!
Twilightlicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me