Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koriso

Postby Lucifer-Morningstar » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 am

Username: -Jitto-
Name: Koriso
Age (at most 200): 145 years
Personality:He is a very nice guy, but he have a hard-headed. If he wanna something he does everthing to get it.
Theme Song: Heal the world
Element: Natured
Attacks: He scratch and bite his opponent into his Neck, so if the the claws don't transected the opponents Carotid artery his heavy bill will smash the neck.
Special Ability: If he is in his normal area, hills and canyons he become one with it. If he flys trough a forest blurred his appearance, so that makes him invisible.
Story:He was born in a stormy night. His Egg fells out of the mothers nest. He fells down in a deep canyon. But to surprise the Egg was not damage. A Lioness found this little egg. She was not able to get cubs. She taked the egg and cares about it. After Koriso slipped she was wondering about his wings. She was never seeing anything like this. He looks loke a Lion but he had a head, wings and claws like an eagle. But she learned him all he need. How to fight, hunt. But she can't teach him how to fly, so she told him he has to go into the deep forest to a friend raven.He wanna show Koriso how to fly. And so it come. At age from 45 he leaves his mother and walked into the forest. He found the raven very fast. He told him how to fly and after this lesson, he became a strong fighter.
Lucifer-Morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me