Based on Click to view
Artist Taxidea [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spooky Designs

Postby Taxidea » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:08 pm

Nothing to see here…

Spider Legs (SlSl / Slsl): Step 5 Markings C; Black marking that creates four arachnid-type leg markings from the barrel of the horse down the legs. Never goes past the knees/hocks. (I like V2 better but I drew V1 first and decided I'd leave it as another example)

Venom (VmVm / Vmvm +/- Luciferin): Step 8 White Markings; venom is a white marking by itself that creates a fang like marking from just below the eye, over the nostril, and onto the lip. If Luciferin is present, will act as a modifier to venom to make it the luciferin color instead of white.

Murine (mimi / Mimi carries): Step 5 Markings C; turns the tail to a pink/peach color that mimics that of a rat or mouse tail.

Bat Wing Dun ( D_ + BwdBwd / Bwdbwd): Step 2 Dilutions; a dun modifier similar to Herrera Banding, requires Dun to express. Creates a batwing marking from the slope of the shoulder across the back/barrel of the horse in the color of the dun accents. Dominant to Herrera Banding, will express instead of Herrera if D_ Hb_ Bwd_).

Candy Blanket Appaloosa (Lplp + Candy): Step 8 White Markings; a blanket appaloosa modifier. Creates a candy swirl pattern in the blanket instead of spots. 25% chance to pass in breedings. Can be carried with other appaloosa types or if no appaloosa gene present.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me