Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Art challenge!

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:42 pm

Tbh, I don’t even know what this is.
(I did restart)
How do I make it to where people can edit without me putting their user down..?

Uh.. I got distracted and forgot what I was doing so idk what this is supposed to show? Or be? I don’t know what people could create off this.

I tried hard to make people think “Non Human?” But uh..
As In half human or not human at all? I don’t think people see that

The first and third box are pretty much the theme. The second was me just drawing my liminal space fantasies and creepy dog thing? And clothes. You can definitely add that if that sparks inspiration for the design? Go crazy at this point. First and third square both day “ RAWR “ lol- and the thing in the bottom right of the second square was a person of sorts? It failed a little bit. It says object above it because I saw some art of someone with an eye as a head? I thought it was really cool, +forgot what I was drawing this for and uh.. yeah.
If that makes you uncomfortable please let me know so I can cross it out c: //I don’t know everyone’s preference and likes, I’ve seen it on cs before but I don’t wanna weird you out lol

Please put “💚” in the drawing description to let me know if I can keep the art :3

If your wondering what is in the first box,
Spied collar, piercings, tattoos, headphones/music, television kinda for VHS I guess? Not sure what I was thinking. It also had a mask because I love neon tokyo themes with radioactive masks?

Second box is a canine because I love wolves a lot, werewolves, half wolf people/etc. some horn stuff bc I love horned characters, dragons and stuff like that. There’s also some extra fangs because I watched a movie recently and I just thought it was cool I guess XD- it also had some cargo pants, and a vest with a undershirt because those are stuff I like in different outfit themes! Then my unfinished human thing.

The box 3 was mostly just “RAWR” with some stuff Tom box one, and supposedly claws in the air?
( it looked alot better in my mind if I’m honest.)

Still learning about this challenge so I’m pretty sure I’m missing alot? But uh- go crazy? Add more if you want, add to the boxes designs, etc, :>
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art challenge!

Postby Infohazard » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:04 am

Yoy can post it in editable challenges/memes and than everyone will be able to edit ^^
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art challenge!

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:17 pm

Leek.dot wrote:Yoy can post it in editable challenges/memes and than everyone will be able to edit ^^

Tbh I’m not sure how to do that ;_;
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups