Spring Scavenger Hunt Markings by paradise,

Based on Click to view
Artist paradise, [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spring Scavenger Hunt Markings

Postby paradise, » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:44 am

Birdcatcher Flowers/Grease Flowers (+bc/grease flowers) Uncommon: A variation of birdcatcher/grease spots. Instead of spots, they will be flower shaped. Can be as simple or as detailed as desired.

Foliage (FolFol) Limited: A brindle modifier that shapes the brindle into leaves and vines. Can show as regular or reverse. Requires brindle to show, much like dun brindle or baby tapir. Can show over all markings except gray.

Fawn Spots (FspFsp) Rare: A marking that mimics the spotting on a fawn. Will always have at least three “rows” of cream colored spots going horizontally along the body. In addition, it adds cream around the eyes, neck, and underside. Shows over dilutions and markings, but not white.

Tortoiseshell (TshTsh) Uncommon: This marking comes from cats/bunnies and mimics the splotches of red and black fur. It adds random patches of red/cream + black/grey along the entire body. The base coat must be visible underneath the marking, meaning the tortoiseshell will never cover 100% of the body. Shows over dilutions, but under other markings and white.

Pollen (PolPol) Common: A marking that resembles the tiny speckles of pollen. Will show in any shades of gold/yellow and always has the speckling along with the yellow cape at the topline of the horse. Will not reach below the stomach of the horse. Goes over all markings.
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets