KSDH Visual Guide - Page 8 - Valentines Markings by Kruxly

Based on Click to view
Artist Kruxly [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KSDH Visual Guide - Page 8 - Valentines Markings

Postby Kruxly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:51 am

1. Lovers Kiss - Related to the brindle marking, normal LK is the darker colour hearts, reverse LK is the lighter colour hearts
2. Heart Birdcatcher Spots + Heart Grease Spots
3. Heart Splash White - Recessive to Splash White, Creates large heart shaped splash markings on the horse.
4. Red Roses + White Roses
5. Chocolate Box - Adds a variety of valentines chocolates onto the horse, very tasty!
6. Chocolate Dipped - Adds a chocolate coloured marking to the horse, any part of the horse can be dipped, affects the mane and tail if touching (like tobiano), a horse can be double dipped with a lighter or darker colour of chocolate over the first layer.
7. Broken Hearts - For those who are not a fan of valentines, we have the broken hearts gene, creates cracked, partially broken and split heart shapes over the horses body (never appears on the lower legs) - It acts similar to somatic mutation, deleting the dilution where it appears and showing the base coat instead, the broken lines are a darker shade of the base coat

Genetics:
1. +LK / +RLK
2. +HBS / +HGS
3. HSplHSpl / HSplhspl
4. +RR / +WR
5. ChlChl / Chlchl
6. CDCD / CDcd
7. + Broken Hearts

All markings here apart from HBS/HGS have a 20% pass rate to foals

2023 Valentines Event
Event Markings are limited to customs, auctions and breedings after event has ended
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me