rain-clan designs by mystical-maniac

Based on Click to view
Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rain-clan designs

Postby mystical-maniac » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:09 pm

some designs for rainclan cats, these cats are all born before my main warriors storyline, the apprentices here are warriors during the main timeline. I was developing raccoon'tail's character and ended up creating a bunch of new ocs that have almost nothing to do with her.

1- raccoon'tail - she/her - medcat
Raccoon'tail is rainclans med cat, she was born blind in one eye but wanted to be a warrior, she was given the chance but she lost her other eye and her mentor in a run-in with a dog pack. the leader, who was the daughter of racoon'tail's mentor, took this hard and blamed raccoon'tail. Raccoon'tail was forced to become a med-cat as she was seen as a curse.

2- trout'paw - she/her - med app
trout'paw is raccoontail's apprentice, she never opened her right eye and is blind on her right side. the leader never let her become a normal apprentice because she thought that what happened with raccoon'tail would happen again. she secretly goes on hunts by saying she is collecting herbs. she has learned how to hunt despite her partial blindness by using her other senses. she has three siblings, (codpaw, salmonpaw, & basspaw)

3- crystal'paw - she/her - app
crystal'paw was born in a neighboring clan to rainclan, but when her parents found out about her being friends with two rainclan cats they gave her the choice of leaving the clan or ditching her friends. she did not chose her clan. the rainclan cats took her in pretty quickly. she is troutpaw's best friend.

4- cod'paw - he/him - app
cod'paw is troutpaw's brother. he was never close with codpaw as a young apprentice due to always being around his other sister, basspaw. basspaw hated troutpaw and saw her as a curse and a disgrace. codpaw worshiped the ground basspaw stood on until a event happened that made him truly realise she only cared for herself.

5- ember'paw - she/her - app
ember'paw is codpaw's best friend. she used to hang out with bass'paw but over time she realised she only really wanted to be around codpaw. she has a huge crush on him but wont admit it to anyone, including herself.

6- salmon'paw - she/her - app
salmon'paw is the closest with troutpaw out of all the siblings. she wanted to be a medcat but was unable to be one due to troutpaw being forced into the position. she and troutpaw train together in secret, teaching each other whatever their mentors taught them that day. Racoontail knows about this but she does not care, she sometimes talks with samon'paw about herbs and stuff.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery