Based on Click to view
Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fear the turkey

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:25 am

kind of a de-stress colourin
i've had these lines in my bookmarks for like a year now and figured i'd finally colour them! they're pretty funny lol, and it was really fun to shade cactus especially.

anyways the map making part of my assignment is done, now i just have to start writing the ten paragraph mini-essay to go along with it. it's due tomorrow. like.. i was studying for the test that we had today, which is why i left it so long.
i really do enjoy writing essays and long presentations, but not about geography! i mean, landforms are cool and whatever but i honestly could not pay less mind about the soil regions of canada - no offence to anybody interested in that, to each their own - and the vegetation regions. like yeah. coniferous trees are cool. the canadian shield is cool. glacial patterns are.. kind of cool. but i don't want to WRITE about them.

but anyways that test we had was wayyy easier than i expected and i really enjoyed doing it. unfortunately it was timed and my teacher had a really slow response to one of my questions about handing it in, so i handed it in 50 seconds overdue.. hopefully i don't get points taken off. ;-;
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me