Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

โ˜™โš“๏ธŽ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ โš“๏ธŽโง

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:26 am

WIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~ใ€Š๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝใ€‹~~~~~~~~~~~~

โDeep Sea Ranch is a training facility that takes in any and every breed of horse. Its main focus is training or retraining horses to go to loving families or show homes. They specialize in western riding of any kind but will train in any english discipline as long as the horse is happy.Their goal is to give these horses the most wonderful life they can provide. They breed, rescue, buy project horses, and take in client horses to keep the ranch running. They have many personal show horses for many different disciplines. They are a sale/adoption ranch and profit goes towards the care and training of every single horse that comes to them. Each horse that comes to them gets a freeze brand of a diamond with an anchor on the inside.โž

Deep Sea is sort of based off of my personal life, the mascots are my babies in the real world. DSR is simply a dream of mine and a career i wish to make come true. The name "Deep Sea Ranch" has been our families "name" since i was born. Its not much but its a start <3

Will make adopts/sales out of these.

The only time the brand will not be a freeze brand is if the horse is a light color!! Examples may include: If the shoulder or flank is too light to see the white brand, it would be a hot brand! Otherwise, DSR tries to keep it a freeze brand!

Note- Any horses for "sale" will have a green background. Any for adoption will have a pink one!!

*Line art creds go to Ember*

Edit: *DO NOT try to steal my brand. It is a brand i have created in real life and it is a registered brand!! There for, you may either keep is as a way to show that I was the creator of the horse (not the lines) or remove it from the horse entirely!!*

Stamp made by Glowingsaltshaker <3 (i would put it in my sig but im on a school laptop and its preventing me from doing so ๐Ÿ˜”)
Code: Select all
[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4627118][img] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/40294435_23sADLekfjMNnCu.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Deku_is_best_boi on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
๐”น๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•–
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
๐•€๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”a๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•–
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™, ๐•€ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–.โž - ๐”พ๐• ๐•›๐•  ๐•Š๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜บ๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜๏ธŽ
๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ <3
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข, ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’
๐ด๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’/๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘!
๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“!
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ง๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ (๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ฆ) ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ : ๐ด๐‘š๐‘–๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž
๐ผ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘ก. ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ,
๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘ก. ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’!
๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ด๐‘›๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘.
๐ท๐‘š ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’!!
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘ƒ
โ˜๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜น๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜๏ธŽ
โœจ๐Ÿ˜Œแตขโ‚œ'โ‚› Dแตขโ‚™โ‚™โ‚‘แตฃ โ‚œแตขโ‚˜โ‚‘
๐Ÿ˜Œโœจ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐ŸŽจ | โ˜บ๏ธŽ | ๐Ÿ›ข
โš“๏ธŽ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:40 am

No problem! That displayed mane looks gorgeous! Is it okay to mark? <3
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:42 am

Glowingsaltshaker wrote:No problem! That displayed mane looks gorgeous! Is it okay to mark? <3

Thank you <3

And yes it is ok!! Whenever i put out an artist search ill add you to this!
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
๐”น๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•–
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
๐•€๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”a๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•–
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™, ๐•€ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–.โž - ๐”พ๐• ๐•›๐•  ๐•Š๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜บ๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜๏ธŽ
๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ <3
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข, ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’
๐ด๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’/๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘!
๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“!
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ง๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ (๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ฆ) ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ : ๐ด๐‘š๐‘–๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž
๐ผ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘ก. ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ,
๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘ก. ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’!
๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ด๐‘›๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘.
๐ท๐‘š ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’!!
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘ƒ
โ˜๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜น๏ธŽ~~~~~~โ˜๏ธŽ
โœจ๐Ÿ˜Œแตขโ‚œ'โ‚› Dแตขโ‚™โ‚™โ‚‘แตฃ โ‚œแตขโ‚˜โ‚‘
๐Ÿ˜Œโœจ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐ŸŽจ | โ˜บ๏ธŽ | ๐Ÿ›ข
โš“๏ธŽ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
โ–“โ–“
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜™โš“๏ธŽ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ โš“๏ธŽโง

Postby acronymm » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:50 pm

markโ™ก
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn โ–ด she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช
โ–ซ
โ–ช