Noodle Map - Cora Island by FluffyTheUnicorn

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyTheUnicorn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Noodle Map - Cora Island

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:27 am

Wip still, I also don't even own any noodles yet but hey I like making maps its really fun.

-------------------------------------------

-- Cora Island
The largest island in this set of islands, it consists most notably of a large snowy mountain which its high peaks can be seen from the other near by islands. Most Noodles which live in these islands will choose to make Cora Island their home since its so large and has many areas to pick from to settle down.

- Paw Swamp
A swampy area on Cora Island which has large and lush trees, overgrown plants and algae filled water. The grounds here are moist and muddy so most who choose to live here will much rather settle up in the trees.

- Clear Bay
A bay which can be found along the coast of Cora Island, this bay is known for its clear sparkling water. Some water dwelling Noodles will often come here to visit there more landing loving friends and family. This is also an area which boats can often be found.

- Frost Taiga
A large forest full of evergreen trees, there is almost always a chilly breeze that blows through this area of the island down from Glacial Peaks.

- Frozen Lake
A lake that is always frozen, to reach the water here one would have to make a hole within its surface. Commonly you may find skid marks along the lakes surface from younger Noodles playing on top of the frozen lake.

- Glacial Peaks
The highest place on all of Cora Island, this place is extremely cold and those who aren't build to live in the cold will have a hard time up here. Legend has it, up in the castle among of the peaks lives a very frosty Noodle who watches over the rest of Cora Island.

-- Golden Desert
A large desert island where water is scare besides at the oasis. All sorts of cacti and desert life can be found here, the Noodles which prefer a harsh warmer habit will often settle here near the oasis.

- Oasis
The only source of water in the Golden Desert, most if not all Noodles which choose to call the Golden Desert home will settle here due to this.

-- Star Islets
A set of tropical islets, this area has warmer temperatures then anywhere over on Cora Island but isn't quite as hot as the Golden Desert nor does it have a shortage of water. These islets are quite small and aren't home to many but the few that do choose to live here are quite happy with their tropical home.

-- Stone Hive
A large rocky island which is almost as high as Glacial Peaks. This large rocks sides are covered in caves and filled with caverns. Any Noodle who isn't familiar with it is bound to get lost within the maze like caverns. These caverns are filled with all sorts of expensive metals and gemstones which ends up bringing a lot of travelers to it but like once said, those who aren't familiar with its caverns are bound to be lost.

-- Hook Island
An lush little island with lovely oak trees and a small water source. Very few Noodles live here and the ones that do much so prefer it that way. Hook Island is known to be a peaceful little island away from any of the other islands.

-- Glimmer Reef
A very busy reef where a many Noodles that prefer a more aquatic lifestyle live. Glimmer reef was once a kingdom that was on the small island known as Glimmer island but for unknown reasons it sunk. Now the ruins of the kingdom that was once there is full of coral and other aquatic vegetation.

-- Zest Reef
Many years ago Zest Reef was the ideal spot for any aquatic Noodle to settle in at however since Glimmer Island sunk and grew into a beautiful reef most those who have lived here have moved to Glimmer Reef. Zest Reef has mostly fields of seaweed, it could hardly complete with Glimmer Reefs beauty.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me