Custom Tail [c]
    ──────────────────
    Short Fur [uc]
    Custom Ears [uc]
    ──────────────────
    Horns [r]
Prompt Response:
    Name: Cherish
    Personality: Somber, resigned, and gentle, Cherish has been put through quite a lot throughout his life. He tries to keep his trauma from hurting those he is close to, but cannot help lashing out when he feels overwhelmed or otherwise uncomfortable. There is a part of his heart that is spiteful and petty, unwanted, but needed; it gave him the strength to endure his hardships, but now, only serves to alienate him from his friends with the violent intrusive thoughts it brings. Not all is lost and broken, however; He is soft, and he is kind, and he works every day to make sure that he will never hurt anyone like he has been hurt, no matter what his anxieties say.

History: The hand of fate has not been kind to this one, as a poet might say. Ill from birth due to a compromised immune system, Cherish was so named by his father, as he was the only child his parents had managed to conceive in a score of years. The inhabitants of the world he was born into were gifted with extraordinarily long lives, but the cost of such stability was that any change went against the magic that held their world together, and as welcome as a child was, a child was change, a major change, a new soul created, and the magic that so kept the world in stasis squalled in protest at being made to bring another being into existence.
    Despite it all, there was Cherish; newly born, and weak, but living, it was so much more than they had been given in decades. He grew up quiet, and he grew up quickly; His father never knew what to do with him after his mother’s death, too early for him to remember, but always hanging over his head. He fed himself, and bathed himself, and took himself to school each morning, and came home each day to an empty home, as his father worked graveyard shifts both for the money and to keep from facing his son who he seemed to know less and less over the years.

Cherish moved out by age 16, and began living with his boyfriend at the time. Something he would later regret more than any choice he had ever made. The relationship was poor; It quickly became one-sided, his lover controlling and demanding, once he was isolated, it became even easier for him to slip into his manipulator’s games. For four years he lived in states oscillating between ‘alright’ and ‘terrified’, until finally he was able to run away. He dashed off into the night, hurt, confused and lost, wandering until finally a concerned friend was able to find him, and bring him to their home.

For the past two years, he’s been recovering, though progress is slow, and he sometimes comes home from therapy with a haunted look. He, at least, does not flinch at sudden movements, anymore, but the trauma he’d been subjected to will always haunt him. On a good day, though, he’s been seen to smile, and that is more than he could say for most of his life.

Things are getting better.
Prompts Completed:
    1 - "What flower would they use to describe themself as?"
    2 - "Would they rather explore the seas, or the sky and stars?"
    3 - "If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?"
    [url=xxx]4[/url] - "xxx"
Last edited by .lucifer on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon MYO Event - Cherish

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:15 pm

Approved!
Rosemoon