Based on Click to view
Artist Starred43 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom Batch!

Postby Starred43 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:22 am

Custom batch done for imperials!
This was so much fun to do and I loved the challenge of doing different coat colors and patterns! I'm sorry if any of the color combos don't go together or you just don't like them. Let me know if you want to keep them all! Personally I love 4! I also went for a blue cat fur color for number 4, not an actual sky blue (: I hope you enjoy them! 5 was a little out of place for me and I am not fond of it, I feel like the design could look a little better.

Lines are not mine, the designs are!
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ! ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ.

โ‹† TH โ‹† DA โ‹† Instagram โ‹† Carrd โ‹† Discord; สึ…สึ…#4912

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—”๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜!
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ!

๐•ด'๐–’ ๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–“' ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–š๐–“
๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐–“๐–” ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
๐•น๐–” ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–™๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–
๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–ž ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–†๐–ž, "๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–š๐–“"

ImageImage
Starred43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom Batch!

Postby imperials » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am

ty so much again !! <3 they all look lovely!!
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
imp / any pronouns / listo
off oekaki gallery

probably an impidimp
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ