Family Betrayal by Firelight_AA

Based on Click to view
Artist Firelight_AA [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Family Betrayal

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:57 pm

A few days later as Firelight was recovering from the fight, Ellie learned about Henry and his followers and that Firelight knew that Henry was alive and kept it a secret. Ellie who had gained respect for Firelight for her fighting skills and bravery was furious that Firelight didn't do anything to stop them or tell anybody. She then gathered all the toppats for a meeting and told everyone what Firelight had done and wanted to throw her off the ship, while most agreed Sven, Burt and Macbeth all stood up for her. But sadly their support wasn't enough and Firelight was forced on to the plank, Firelight didn't want to jump off as her friends were still on it. But as Ellie kept making her back up she fell off and as she fell memories of her life came to her. The day she was found and taken in by Reginald and Right, growing up with Sven, stealing gems and other shiny things, all the times her dads comforted her after a nightmare or thunderstorm, teasing Sven about him and Burt, the time Right died but was brought back, her theft of the Ruby, Henry becoming leader and his downfall. She teared up as she realized she'd never see them again, her last look of her friends was Sven crying and Burt trying to comfort him and Macbeth taking his hat off out of respect for Firelight.

Sven(Crying): "Goodbye my beloved best friend."
Firelight: "Goodbye everyone, I hope we meet again."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me