Based on Click to view
Artist arcturus. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

We're Just Friends...

Postby arcturus. » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:09 am

section 1:

Lucifer padded through the woods, her black coat helping her to blend into the damp windblown pines. Her fur shone against the moonlight, casting a beautiful glow on it. Her paws treaded lightly, tracing the trodden path. Her paws fell into the same pawprints as those who had come before her. As she crept further, she lowered her tail, and held it stiff as to not alert anything that could be lurking down there. Her nose hit rock gently with a soft *boop* as she took a step further. She kept on, tip-toeing her way to the camp. As she neared a faint light, she heard a quiet hiss. "What are you doing on Moonclan's territory?" the sound came from behind her. Her fur bushed and her eyes widened. *I've been caught!* she thought to herself, fear already rising. "I-" she paused, swallowing. Her wit came back to her, and she sleekened her fur quickly. She turned around to face the voice. She let out a soft gasp. He was gorgeous. Sleek white fur, trailing all the way across his long muscular body, his body was so lean, that it made him more appealing than any tom Lucifer had seen before. His shiny white coat was clashed with a black tail tip, which startled her. "I-. I'm just exploring. I am so sorry, I didn't know this was someone's home! I was just looking around. Sorry, I am really curious!" she finished off with a chuckle. His eyes widened as he glaced at her tucked tail-tip. "You're..you're marked...like me.." he said, his green eyes glinting with suspicion. "Yeah.. I noticed that too. I don't understand what it is though. I'm really confused..." Lucifer improvised, trying to play the innocent and confused act. She strutted up to the tom's chest flirtatiously. Her tail rolled up on her back with lust, as she stuck her nose under the tom's chin. She trailed her paws over his, leaving swirls in his fur. She brought her face up to his eye level and looked him in the eye. "
here, please join <3 could use some ebs <3

Image[/url]
arcturus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me