Postby silver ~ » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:30 am

lines and background by videlicet
original by silver ~ (V2) -> [tos]

owner;; bmbkmb
name;; dusa
gender;; male
species;; wolf
color;; unnatural

personality/backstory;; Dusa is an observant wolf. Reserved. Don't mistake that for soft-spoken. He can be quite brash if need be. The canine was an alpha male before going rogue. His pack was torn down for reasons unknown, disbanded. All the members are packless now, but still alive. Or they were, as far as Dusa is aware of. The wolf rarely sticks his nose into politics these days, but little birds often visit him with sayings they've caught on the wind. Packs have risen and fallen; Dusa will always have that lingering feeling of pride tucked away deep beneath his fur. Although it no longer exists, Dusa knows that his pack was the first. They tell stories, he's heard, stories passed down from the olden days. Dusa and his friends, to the young wolves that govern this new land, they only exist in legends. But Dusa is still kicking. Only, he hides himself so well, sheltering so deep within the pine forest that few creatures ever notice him. At times, he ventures out of his sanctuary. Those are interesting days. Dusa is a parched legend, lost to time. Yet, he brings hope to those who see him, just as his friends appear to those that need guidance in their lives. There is something that sets Dusa apart from his former packmates. While they lend advice to the upper ranked wolves, Dusa, the greatest of them all, tends to appear to the underdogs - underwolves. They are the ones who know his story best, the ones who are most awed by his presence. Besides... he knows what it is like to be last. Few wolves are lucky enough to be born at the top.

mother;; jade
father;; "viper"
siblings;; "rei"

offspring;; n/a

other;; must be rehomed back to the this pound
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups