Postby Takk » Thu May 14, 2020 11:51 am

🐾Name🐾
Kyoko Ivvy Carroway
🐾Gender🐾
Male
🐾Age🐾
Young adult (22-24)
🐾Personality🐾
He's a typical bottle up case. He acts shy, reserved, closed off from the world in a very Gothic manner where beauty lies in the cracks and lies. He loves poetry, rain, grey and reading outside with his cup of tea. More than anything, he loves his partner Howl. He shines brightest with a smile, so comforting it makes even is nanna 'Ali melt, when he's surrounded by those he truly cares for. Kyo is caring, gentle, easily wounded yet strong enough to pull through time and time again. Despite the horrible cards he'd drawn in early life, he never stopped having faith in others.
🐾History🐾
Raised by a broken, but loving family, Kyo always had options to turn to and others to trust. Loving aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins but... All the attention and loyalty of a big family made him feel less like a single, loved son, and more like the member of a pity charity. Less loved because he was himself, more loved because he was supposed to belong there. Eventually, he cut off a lot of contact with his outter circle of family. He really only speaks to his mother, Orca, and his grandmother Allariia to this day. Ali never pretended to care, about anything, and he never forgot her genuine kindness...
We went through many rough patches in his late teens
🐾Relationship🐾
Identifies as homosexual, demiromantic
Mate: Howl, my one and only ||Crush: I have eyes only for my Starlight ||Kits: Someday
🐾Occupation🐾
Poet and writer. He assist his husband by recoding newfound data on herbs as well; he will occasionally record or write letters for a price.
🐾Other🐾
Loves flowers
Auto memory doll to the extreme
Large vocabulary, but often is too shy or nervous to sound intelligent
He hates that he blushes gold
Living in Rome was a dream be never knew he had
Enjoys song, dance and alchemy
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist