Based on Click to view
Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Robotic pup

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:31 pm

my second fully robotic pup

Their name is END ( Efficient Nullification Dog ) - as they have the ability to carry chemicals in the robotic body and can inject things through a bite. this could be used for attack or to heal something, such as nullifying the effect of a poison by injecting the antidote.

this one's probably owned by some sort of police officer or military forces in a scifi futuristic setting. or at least was originally owned by one, perhaps they retired or something.
probably got some sort of ai which was created to protect humanity but probably gets bored and likes playing chess or something
they're likely friends with Robo. perhaps my robotic animal ai characters could have some sort of secret network??

ooo im thinking they're owned by Seymour who's the friend of Morpheus who owns Dakota, Toast, Zeus and Zira who are friends with Dex. The Robotic dog probably shares a home with a tamed fox called Larch and will interact with the dogs as well.

well now i have ideas i need to revamp a few designs a bit and actually design Dex, the other two humans, Thee, and Rex and Roxie.
Dakota, Toast, Zeus and Zira have designs but i want to just update the designs slightly.
then ive also got to design two human characters called Yaro and Télesphore who are also in the same scifi setting. they also have an unnamed ai. the ai is now called Azerty because Télesphore thought that would be a funny name.

designed by junu.

possible names for other robotic animals
- Oyuxoid
- Mecha
- Ikeroid
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups