Drawing sessions 8
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ARC trooper Romeo

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:08 am

Lines aren't mine

" Come on, it isn't that bad of a plan.... ok, maybe it is"

" What do you want me to do? Put on a dress and do a little dance?"

" Heh, there's the general I know"

" We'll make it through this vod, you'll see, and then you'll be looking back on this day and laughing"

" I guess.... if I am going to die..... at least I died, saving you..... in the end.... that's all that..... matters....."

DECEASED

First of his squad to die

Romeo, originally named 'Ct-2599' also known as 'ARC-2599', was the very first ARC trooper of Blaze battalion. Was mostly known for his flirtatious and rebellious personality. Much to the annoyance of most of his brothers. However, when it came down to his role as an ARC trooper, he took it incredibly seriously. Often putting himself in harms way, if it meant he was able to protect those he cared about. Especially when it came to protecting his squad. Which has more than once nearly costed him his life. Unfortunately, luck could only carry him so far, and he was eventually killed while protecting Jayla. In the end, it was his large heart that led to his downfall.

Kire - Jayla - Zen - Kito - Joshua - Maxwell

------

Facts:

- Romeo's name is really self-explanatory. Jayla had jokingly called him 'Romeo', when the ARC trooper had first playfully flirted with her. A name that she felt suited him when she thought about it, and one that he readily agreed with. After all, he's a flirt and a gentleman, what other name suited him better than that one?

- Romeo originally came from a different battalion, hence why he was the only ARC trooper in his squad. While many would say that it was because of his rebellious and goofy manner, that had caused him to be sent for reconditioning. In reality, it was due to the fact that his original general disliked the way he acted and how he would sometimes refuse orders. Despite what he went through, both he and Jayla were quick to form a strong bond.

- Out of everyone within the squad, Romeo was the most supportive and understanding. Often being there to simply comfort either one of his brothers or Jayla, depending on who needed him the most after a mission. Mainly because he was literally the heart of their squad, and the one who inspired them to keep pushing forwards. He was also the most respectful. Often standing up for others, even when he knows he is at an disadvantage. He is especially respectful towards women. Mainly because he has had the honour of fighting alongside Jayla, and knows that women can fight just as well as men. Gets incredibly irritated and angry, if he sees someone disrespecting either his general or someone else's female general. Needs to be held back by at least four of his brothers.

- It isn't much of a surprise to anyone that Romeo is a massive flirt. Often charming his way into any lady's heart through a few simple words. However, he never says anything lewd or disrespectful when he flirts. In fact, he goes into full on gentleman mode. Whether it be gently complementing ones looks or simply holding a door open for someone, this clone knows on how to treat a women right. Surprisingly, he only flirts with those he feels either comfortable with or truly has an interest in. Proving that despite what some may say about him, he is a true gentleman both in mind and in heart. Especially since he knows his own limits, and will never do or say anything that may make the person he is flirting with uncomfortable.

- Romeo often likes to confuse his brothers by playfully flirting with Jayla. Just to see the expression of absolute horror on their faces. Something that the Mandalorian Jedi had quickly picked up on, and surprisingly decided to play along. Becoming Romeo's partner in crime. Which quickly evolved into a sort of competitive tradition between the two. Despite what many may think about their interactions, the two only see each other as brother and sister. Often acting not only as each others bodyguard, but also as each others wingman. The two often teasing one another when they spotted someone the other was interested in. If however, Romeo felt like someone was overstepping their boundaries with his jedi, then he will immediately step in with a warning. Jayla had done the exact same thing when she noticed a very insistent female making the ARC trooper uncomfortable. All she needed to do was to quickly flash her firearm to send the other running. However, one day when the two were on shore-leave and visiting a local cantina, the jedi noticed someone was watching them. At first, she was expecting trouble, so like any good general she went to investigate. Only to find out that this person held a general interest in Romeo but was too shy to approach him. Causing a smile to appear on Jayla's face, due to the fact that she sensed this person was fully innocent. Prompting the jedi to introduce the local to the ARC trooper. Which was how Romeo had met his significant other.

- Romeo's death hit his squad hard. Especially Jayla, since he had died in her arms. The moment he died, it felt as if their hearts had died with him. The diamond on Romeo's helmet was Joshua's main inspiration for the star on his own helmet. It was also a way for the young trouble maker to remember his fallen brother. The hardest part for the squad, wasn't just trying to move on with their lives. But to also inform Romeo's significant other of the clone's death. Due to the fact that the squad had learned that Romeo was going to be a father.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me