Based on Click to view
Artist wolfpack12 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Clone trooper medic Kito

Postby wolfpack12 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 am

Lines aren't mine

" You know.... unless you want to patch yourself up, I suggest you be quiet for a few minutes"

" Sorry boys, generals orders, no vod left behind!"

" With all due respect sir, we don't take orders from the likes of you"

" Ah, they'll be fine.... more or less"

One of two surviving members of his original squad

Kito, originally named 'CT-2594', is the leading medical officer of Blaze battalion. Intimidating and distant, this particular clone has proven time and time again why it is best not to defy him. However, despite what he may claim, Kito would go to great lengths in keeping his brothers safe and alive. Is the only one besides Jayla, who can prevent Zen from losing his temper. Isn't above threatening those who pick on his battalion's younger members.

Kire - Jayla - Zen - Romeo - Joshua - Maxwell

------

Facts:

- Kito's name means 'Gem'. A meaning that deeply confused him at first. At least it did, until Jayla pointed out that it meant he was simply one of a kind. Once she even managed to make him blush, when she casually said 'You are a gem and your friendship is my treasure'. Causing his brothers to quickly tease him about it afterwards. Since then he gets easily embarrassed whenever one of his brothers brings back a little crystal-like stone and gives it to him.

- Kito sometimes struggles with being openly affectionate towards his battalion. Due to his fear of growing attached to others, and watching them die in front of him. Especially after the deaths of Romeo, Joshua and Maxwell. However, he hopes that with the help of both Jayla and Zen, he will be able to eventually overcome it.

- He is unsurprisingly the king of sarcasm. Mainly because he is a medic, and has to deal with his brothers getting injured 24/7. In fact, its gotten to a point where being sarcastic has become almost second nature to him. He mostly uses it for those who either irritate him, or give him a reason to. Otherwise, he will only use it when he feels like it's needed. Such as either in the medical bay, or simply out on the battlefield.

- The one thing that scares many of the battalion, is how quickly Kito's mood can switch. One minute he would be all sarcastic and jokey, the next he would be dead serious. Which is why many find him to be intimidating, and quite frightening to approach. Due to the fact that no-one can tell on what might set the medic off.

- Kito only designed half of his armour, while Joshua and Maxwell designed the rest. Which explains why it is so different compared to the rest of his battalion. Originally, he was planning to just keep it simple and use the basic fire patterns. Only to accidentally leave it out in the open for the two troublemakers to find, when he was called to the med bay. Hence why some parts of his armour have stripes on, while others have fiery patterns. Kito was intending to change it, but decided against this idea after the two had died. Thus, he often repaints it whenever he can, keeping the same old design as a way of remembering his fallen brothers.

- Much like Zen, Kito suffers from both PTSD and night terrors. With his sometimes being slightly worse, due to the fact that he's a medic. However, how bad it actually is remains unknown. Mainly because he mostly keeps any emotions he has bottled up. Therefore, making it hard for anyone to tell how bad it is.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me